Systagenix/Wound Care

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knew, she seemed so nice??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the same thing - wish I knew about the culture before I signed on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe corporate instructed her to run everyone out? They have always felt the fields attitude was negative and it was no ones fault but the fields. They believe this company should be a huge success with our products based on our competition. Folks the truth is this company has had 40%+ turnover since day one and nobody has questioned why or tried to do anything about it. They believe the products can be sold by anyone so they have never cared to fix the turnover issue which is why you see the jokes made on here that say "we don't have turnover". That is the Quincy mindset.

If you expect things to change here you will be in for more bs. If you want to do better for you and your family then get out on your own and create a future for yourself. History repeats itself people and there is a reason JNJ got rid of this division. This turd will continue to stink for years to come....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make some good points. Why then if you are instructed to run people out do you turn around and sue them for leaving? Doesn't make any sense. I totally agree that people need to get out on their own and create futures for themselves. Just watch your back when you leave. The attorneys are on call. They are completely crazy. Best of luck to all trying to get out of this hell hole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can the field's attitude NOT be negative when the sales reports are constantly changing and not even delivered timely or consistantly anymore? Not to mention the mistakes in the commissions??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to mention the micromanagement and endless spreadsheets and forecasting! Our attention in the field should be focused on our customers and their patients and NOT on useless reports.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am interested in getting a position with systagenix . I hear there is a ton of $ to be made . What are your thoughts Fromm the field ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jobs going in the SW England / Wales

Any update on the companies strength?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what numbers don't you have in May?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NATHAN!?!?!?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... And now the investors have gotten their money. What is going on with management?? Has anyone had conversations with any KCI management??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about everybody calm down and do their jobs for a while and focus on year end results and adding value and see howthings shake out - this will be a process and will take TIME !

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!!! If we just focus on moving great products like Tielle we will hit our numbers and we will be safe!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tielle is great! We used that shit in nam when we were neck deep in a rice paddy. It was 20 years old then! What's next rebranding fibrocol? Woo hoo. That one is only 18 years old.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that's some funny stuff. Yeah sell tielle, you mean that 1 size edition in tielle lite. LOL.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard about your newest P.C. rankings.

It looks like the newcomer, "Texas DME" is going to beat out the defending champ, "MN Nursing Homes". What great examples of the success you can have by focusing on your core accounts! Hilarious.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got approached by a Systagenix RM and am going to interview tomorrow. Honstly I don't know much about the wound care industry as I have been in Ortho devices for the past six years. Any feedback on Company?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a numb nuts so you would fit right in. I mean seriously, after all the threads and comments about this dump on here and you still feel the need to ask a question like this?

No matter how much bs they sell you on this place you have 6 years worth of comments telling you what is going on and will happen. Sorry but those who fail to pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it.

Anyone who joins this company knowing this site is here deserves the misery that comes with working here. And why KCI owing us it aint getting any better. Only worse.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is unbelievable. The amazing thing is that it will only get worse before it gets better. Doesn't seem possible, does it?