T. Miss-- / was Mark T's secretary and now is GM Neuro

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2015 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Clueless

1. Absolutely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lets see the blowhard's performance at POA.
    What does everyone think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading all these comments it's easy to see this place is a COMPLETE CLUSTER !

Hugh - time to update your resume ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not the secretary. He was an assistant to Mark, but never led anything and then was given a GM role. His head is inflated the size of Texas. The malli people told me to watch out as he cries to Mark when he doesn't get his way.

Good luck to all of us neuro reps with this turkey in charge.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

secretary and assistant is same thing in my mind. what color skirt did he wear

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF! How did he get this position? Way out of his league, what a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he was a sales rep 5 years ago then assistant . really weak . not sure how he can be a GM??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

short pink one. sometimes daisy dukes

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what kind of rep? did he sell specialty products? Wow - this is ridiculous. And we are supposed to respect this and follow embarrassing

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hugh - how could you put someone in a GM role with no experience? t-miss was a rep 5 years ago and you put him incharge of $300m business. Has he ever designed or structured a field force? Has he any general management experience?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MT's boy. Thats how. Definately not talent

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU WANT TO SEE CLUSTER. Wait and see this POA with a guy in charge that has never led or managed to this scope. How are we supposed to even get behind this type of leadership?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the other GMs any better? Look at the backgrounds for J , N and F. They all are in over their heads.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vice President and General Manager, Neurology
    Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
    May 2015 – Present (4 months)Hayward, CA
    Full general management responsibilities for Mallinckrodt's $300M+ neurology business, including Acthar H.P. Gel and Gablofen.
    Responsible for providing leadership guidance and strong executional focus to sales and marketing functions and ensuring cross-functional alignment in support of the business.

Vice President and General Manager, Intrathecal Therapies
    Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
    February 2014 – May 2015 (1 year 4 months)Greater St. Louis Area

Sr. Staff Liaison to the CEO
    Mallinckrodt
    March 2012 – January 2014 (1 year 11 months)
    Provide project management support for the President/CEO and his executive team by providing oversight, advice and guidance on initiatives of high importance and visibility. Collaborates closely with the President/CEO to plan, coordinate and review materials related to the strategic direction of the business.

Director, Marketing
    Mallinckrodt
    October 2011 – March 2012 (6 months)St. Louis, MO

Sales Director - Americas
    Covidien
    October 2009 – October 2011 (2 years 1 month)

Field Sales Representative
    Covidien
    May 2007 – October 2009 (2 years 6 months)New Jersey

Product Manager
    Covidien
    September 2004 – May 2007 (2 years 9 months)St. Louis, MO

Quality Lab Manager
    Tyco Healthcare
    November 2000 – September 2004 (3 years 11 months)St. Louis, MO

Quality Analyst
    Mallinckrodt
    January 2000 – November 2000 (11 months)St. Louis, MO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AM I IN A DREAM? THIS GUY HAS LESS EXPERIENCE THAN SOME REPS.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to wake up.

Worked in a lab for 5 years. approx 6 Years of VERY very junior marketing and entry level sales. Secretary project person for 2 years.

NOW GM FOR 300M!!

Time to wake up to this FARCE!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wholy sh!! . Zero marketing! I am now completely shocked at the decision making in this. I wonder what the investors would think about a junior inexperienced person "learning the job" on acthar

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what kind of sales? Generic coffee? Who the hell would work at covidien? Anyone heard of this place. We are doomed. We are becoming a joke.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is unbelievable!! And he is GM. Someone needs to complain.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its really disappointing to hear this.... I submitted my resume for this position but never heard back.

I have 10 years direct Neuro experience in sales leadership (DM & RD), 3 in Marketing in Neuro, and 2 in sales training (1 of those in Neuro). I have launched a handful of drugs in sales and marketing positions 2 of those being Neuro and have few presidents clubs awards. Will be interesting to see how this guy, product and Team performs in the next 12-18 month. Hard to believe I didn't even get a phone screen?! Welcome to the world of "It's all who you know and nothing else matters"