Take off Your Pants and Jacket

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2018 at 4:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So rumor has it BI will be mailing logo’d golf shirts to their over professionally dressed sales people?
    Hope we receive Cutter & Buck XXL’s for the females to wear with yoga pants
    What’s next? POA Themed like Charles in Charge—- Featured guest speaker Scott Baio.
    This should really motivate the trash field counter parts as they can now receive a befitting wardrobe

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? It is about time. 90% of our customer don't even wear a necktie! It is about damn time! Why should we roll onto an office waiting room full of Americans struggling to pay for healthcare in $300 suits? Oh, I know, yours are $700... that is why you are WAY out of touch!

PS, I jacket all the time. I just don't wear a tie! Ask your wife!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next BI will offer free tattoos of the tower of Charlemagne This will coordinate with the Cutta & Buck shirts
    Maybe even some Eddie Bauer jackets

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That tattoo sounds awesome. The only problem I see is that I would want it on my whole back. But then I don't see how I could use it in a clinical setting. Thoughts?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A waste of ink.

Get the product logo on your forehead. See the doctor, they see your forehead? Call Baby. No words just a call... nice.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The part about the tattoo was brilliant! Now I feel a great need for a tower of Charlemagne tattoo - NOT.
    I am laughing out loud. This is sooo funny!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone wearing a tie any longer? My counterpart who is a complete bouche dag insists on suiting it up with his men’s warehouse double breasted suits and crappy ties
    He showed up in a lunch with me and the staff asked if he worked for the IRS
    I told them his side job was working nights at a funeral home
    Does anyone know if they are going to send out polo shirts that have a logo?
    Can we order them through corporate?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's "Men's WEARhouse".....get it? And I look great in those suits.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as you’re taking off your pants and jackets, why not slip off the panties too? That’s how I get most of my scripts.

It’s all about ‘access.’

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or you could use it as an opener.... "Doctor what's on you mind? Let me tell you what's on mine."

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No suits unless it is a meeting with c suite types. Usually just wear dress pants and a dress shirt, no tie.

Some reps wonder why they can't get access but they dress like a drug rep from the 90s lol