Takeda crap job

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you don't take the Takeda management liaison position then no severance pay. Crap job so I was looking forward to getting paid while looking for another job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sooooo glad there were no opportunities in my area!!! Sorry, dude!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These reps got fucked in the ass on this deal

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tell many of us at the 11th hour and then tell us we must take this job where we have the mere hope of getting a Takeda job along with other applicants (and forget about the folks being so unlucky to cover for medical/maternity leave reasons where the odds are even slimmer). Why could we not have been told earlier and given a choice for less pay or something? And we seriously have to drop everything now to go to San Diego on a Sunday? We were so misguided with such little info after we had made peace with this whole thing and made ourselves available to help the Takeda counterparts! Thanks for rewarding our loyalty with almost no options!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could JB lead that Takeda call with a straight face? We were chosen???? Give me a break, we were screwed. Fire drill next week with training on a drug I know nothing about....for eight weeks? Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they screwed us royally.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a quintiles plug to try to milk this contract for just a wee bit more... Quintiles gets paid for offering a service like this and unfortunately the rep is the one that gets screwed. I wouldn't expect to be retained by Takeda since they have us till August. Cheap labor and they have no obligation to you whatsoever.

insane

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will make Quintiles look bad. It's better to go out on a good note!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a bad business decision on many levels.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to resign because I didn't want to take the position 2.5 hours away

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is unbelievable! Give people another choice!!!

Some people made plans before the fickle Takeda mgt decided to open up some positions at the very last minute.

And, if people have vacation for the week scheduled in San Diego will Takeda reimburse them?

This is so messed up!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont even know what the territories are yet. I call bullshit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anybody have plans? Takeda makes you live in the territory or they will not hire you. And most of these openings are already filled. You will meet the person they hired at training. Is there a single positive about these jobs no. I hope all 70 find new jobs in 3 weeks or less.

For the person that quit. Why. Just work a 4 hour day like all Takeda reps do. Call back and tell them you will do it. In 8 weeks they can't fire you even if you make 3 calls a day.

If you got yelled at for Colcrys, think about having Uloric and that PPI inhibitor that costs more than cancer drugs. Docs are gonna pull out shot guns.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF? Is the purpose of this? In 60 days I'm going to impress a Takeda manager enough to hire me even though %75 of their profit is gone when I'm done. Actos will have generic competition about that time. Fuck you all! Quintiles just spent a dollar buying one lottery ticket! In the hopes it gets lucky. Remember when I didn't cave when that doctor was giving me hell because of the Colcrys price? Next time I'll cave because you just showed me you don't care about me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Problem is if you can't impress them with a drug that went from 4 bucks a script to a pill that $5.00! What are you going to do in 60 days selling that peice of shit they call Edarbi in 60 days? Good luck tool!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are still no guarantees that Takeda will hire you because you must apply traditionally with other folks and some people have absolutely zero chance at any position because the rep is on a temporary leave.

I think that Quintiles wants to secure future business with Takeda in terms of contracts and this is a test run.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What nonsense is this "if for whatever reason you refuse" stuff? People have things in their lives and management should be understanding!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will be no future business from this!Quintiles tried selling the whole team and in the process Takeda outsold them! No skin off Tekedas ass to say "let's fill our open territories for 60 DAYS to see how it works! THEY ARE PAYING THE MONEY ANYWAY!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losers! Seriously losers! Not quintiles but Takeda playing games because it felt awkward saying no!!! I feel like that idiot on the hwy that had a good radio voice that the Today put on and took an interest in!