Takeda crap job

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People are already freaked out about their future mortgages and kids college funds and now many of us have to add the freaking out of rescheduling interviews for the week of June 24th?!?

Surely both companies know how understanding and flexible pharma is when it comes to rescheduling an interview (insert appropriate emoticon here).

This is some serious crap being thrown at people!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN brother and sister

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! That is exactly what Quintiles is doing with us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what really sucks is we are true guinea pigs in this....they say the contract provided 5 months....but ultimately, takeda found the fine print and this is how they get by with letting most go but hold onto those few of us to cover their ass and save more money than they would have paid......we are the pawns in their game! no better than a tug of war rope. Thanks Quintiles, you lose ALL credibility and employee respect for this one....You give us no choice. What you don't know is how so many of us out here are going to screw you back when this is all done. Use us to get business, when in the long run, you wont have the employees to promise! I actually have to say URL, as crappy as it ended, treated us better!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's all go to PSS......they are undercutting Quintiles left and right...hell, even PDI is getting new business!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone contacted a lawyer yet? Sounds like we have discrimination case.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From a similar thread on the Takeda board:

I'm not even in the "work or quit" group and I think Takeda should end the contract. It's awful the way Takeda and Quintiles are treating those 70 people while the rest of us get to stay at home and look for other employment AND get paid the same amount of money. If I were one of those 70 people, I would call an employment lawyer. I'm not so sure I even want to work for Quintiles if this is how they treat people. Unbelievable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bs part of this is they knew about these vacany management positions for quite some time- they were working on the maps and zip codes for several weeks and then to tell reps the day before that you will be in training the following monday when takeda is interviewing right now for these open spots...then to proceed to force reps to take something when they were told their last day was june 15 and reps made other arrangements during their so called training period is beyond belief. They should have notified reps of this a month ago. very bad business!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you are " forced " to do something you can not do I would call HR and a lawyer..that is total nonsense one day notice. People have families. You can not operate a business that way- people have responsibilities- FAIL all your tests in home study

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in total agreement! And, Takeda sent cd-roms but no device to play them on which makes training yet even more difficult!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hearing reps are getting together for a big lawsuit... theres no way they can do this to people and thier families... Get ready for the shit to hit the fan

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a great idea but will take forever and Takeda will long have since abused and used us by the time all is said and done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is a major hr lawsuit..... just waiting to happen... u cant force people with one days notice.. would never hold up in a court of law. people have obligations

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is going to blow up in their face.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't sign up for a Takeda job and to work with Takeda counterparts promoting hypertension and diabetes products (a disease state that doesn't excite me at all) or for a job that requires to collect signatures for samples (I don't have the space for that crap) so...we should have a choice in terms of turning this "job" down.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regional mgr told my boss and he told me that was the opening. Farthest city in my former territory

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss said if I didn't take it to send in my resignation letter. I did on Friday

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Quintiles trying to achieve by this? Using the vac/man fill ins to show what? Everyone is going to be miserable so they are not going to get anything but a negative view of quintiles. Only bad will come of this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no babysitter for san diego- not going, will cancel at the last minute- they should have given more advance notice...too bad for you T!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldn't you let them fire you???