Takeda crap job

Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say on Friday your not going. They will say turn in your resignation. Tell them no. See what happens.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have to register by Tuesday for this meeting (they were so nice to open registration this weekend).

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Register. Still tell them Friday. Get another week of pay. They don't care about you why are you worrying about them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice--any advice about avoiding the homestudy work?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

right on... how funny would it be if none of us show up in san diego

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This whole deal is unbelievable and I am sorry for the people involved

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Jim apart of this AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is at the wheel

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of the lucky ones who did not get placed in one of these positions and have survivor's guilt. Everyone is very sorry for you all being put in a no win situation. I can't believe Q or T thinks this is a good idea.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 calls tops. For what?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what they dont realize is those 70 people are so angry over this they will not do a good job - there is no benefit to this at all except a lot of reps that are completely bitter. You can not give people that short of notice especially when homestudy and san diego meetings were planned out for several weeks. they should have given you guys a heads up on it all

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone checked with hr or an attorney to see if they can legally take your income away since they are "forcing" you to resign?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope I didn't screw myself out of the bonus too by resigning.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps were on this project to begin with? How many of the Quintiles DM's are left?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First year and half 100 reps 13 DM's I think. Then the last year expanded to 314 reps and 33? DM's. 3 field managers for remaining 75 days.