Takeda emerging markets

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Bored12345, Mar 1, 2016 at 12:18 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best employer @ lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever faced racism at work?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a Quaker and someone at
    Home Team once asked me why I wasn't eating oatmeal for dinner. I said because they don't serve all day breakfast here. And I got up and went to my room and cried for 48 hours.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is leaving now but leaving the same shitty legacy behind.... incompetent assholes. Good luck EUCAN

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is leaving but leaving a mess behind.... same shitty legacy and people... good luck EUCAN

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The New EM President seems to be a nice humble guy so far. Maybe he knows what he is doing for a change, that would be the first I Guess in a long time. I only hope that he doesn't get carried away by distractions

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The whole Takeda story is a PR campaign

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PR and Communication waste money. No accountability on deliverables. All they do is travel and waste money.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the emerging markets. I started this blog a while ago when everything was “looking fantastic”. This is what happens when senior management doesn’t know to run the business but is good in talking.

I put in my resignation last week and can’t believe how relieved I am.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait for your Everyday misery blog

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you some kind of sadist? Why would u enjoy reading the story of my misery!

I will be motivated to write if you guys for once be brave and start pitching in.

Let’s bring it on guys!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have an HR team that works from
    Home or Home county half the time. Some people are allowed to work from and be based in countries of their choice and all this selection pretty random and costly.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do u mean the HR doesn’t do anything? They use Takeda money to the third party companies to get best employer certification!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s no more Takeda emerging markets.

It’s offically takeda Brazil.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happens here never fails to amaze me! It’s like a clan, family business. Easy targets are give to beloveds so they can always over deliver and get more money in their pockets. Then all career development and incentives are based on this.

Screw the rest of the people.

Does the senior leadership members look at themselves in mirror and pretend everything is a little ok? How do these people live with themselves?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is business operations?

And by what logic was that appointment made? Yes