TAKEDA LAYOFFS IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it reduction will happen before end of 2017, not Friday 3/30/18.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor from where? Are you an insider?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need more details. How many? Sales, Home office, or both?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will be fine! Takeda will take care of us! Do your job and enjoy this wonderful company!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing. We will be going down to roughly 600 or so field sales staff, 30% RIF by end of year. DM's are included.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard we are hiring 100 new reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any word on what Sales forces would be effected? Obviously PC. NSS too?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean hiring 100 ??
    Are they going to do what Merck is?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the lay offs!?!?!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wouldn't freak out too bad. Every pharma message board for every company has people predicting layoffs at their company. I am hoping it's just a Chicken Little situation on this board as well

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're correct. Every pharma co is going through the same shit- it is not chicken little. You're in denial if you're not preparing for the worst even if it doesn't happen. Look at the history- it will repeat.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chicken shit little, the sky's not falling you moron. No layoffs here !!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I didn't say I wasn't preparing. I'm on my 3rd interview with another company. I am just holding out hope for those who are hoping they won't get laid off. Lol

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idk......we just received an email regarding footprint planning....I don’t think DBMS would have to waste their time planning for next quarter if there was going to be a layoff. Last time we had done NO footprint planning I had noticed .... and the news broke......just sayin’

For those that posted above saying prior to the holidays is this a true leak?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HUNG MOLE from the SOUTH!! Maybe it's the PEARL!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually yes there are footprint discussions etc right before layoffs especially if ZS is involved. I’ve even seen poa’s right before layoffs and upper management denials the whole way right up to the announcement.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Footprint planning will help them after a layoff, vital info for future success. It would feel like a waste of time for the rep that got let go.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not forget reps were stacked recently, there is only 1 reason companies stack employees.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rumor I heard is that we are acquiring a new company and will probably have new product training at the meeting in Dallas in April.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be great. Let's hope that is true. I guess we will know when it happens...