TAKEDA LAYOFFS IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confused? What do you mean reps were stacked?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are always stacked. Based on DBM talent ranking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did this happen?? We have never been aware of this in my pod

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

based on the First Word article this week this makes the most sense

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually sounds exactly like what happened at my company before a huge end of year layoff.
    They were testing Call center promo in certain areas for a year doing a lot of footprint planning with ZS in the 3rd quarter then boom 1/2 the force was cut in December. Mostly high salary employees.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda doesn't have the means to buy a now product. In the context of now, our best chance is if they formed a partnership with a now product. My opinion....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few months ago. Now you know.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and....your DBM is NEVR going to tell you if you are ranked at the bottom.
    It happens all the way up even to them....I hav a friend that’s a DM at another company,
    It happens everywhere. Whatever makes most business sense at the time.

If it’s going to happen I hope it is announced prior to Christmas...we have families we need to know our holiday budget.....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the one from the above option. I have read this mixed message article. You should also read the one from 1 month before.
    I personally am shocked people are saying December, I hope they are wrong. I thought maybe this march and then next March if we don't get a new product. Obviously on this site, it's all anonymous so who knows the sources or their intent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck finding out how your stacked. Never played into the two previous layoffs. But it did in the last one. This little jewel came from the top.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So announcement of a layoff prior to 2017 end ? Or in March ? Or none for now?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last layoff was performance based. If you didn’t have a track record of consistent performance you were gonzo. Actually was a good thing since it comprised mostly folks who deserved to go. A lot of straight up wankers in that group

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a general consensus with this statement.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

happy Thanksgiving... may everyone get the outcome they want

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably the last Thanksgiving we are all at the same table. Getting an invitation for a meeting 6 months in advance can only mean a layoff in January. No way a new product or buy can have that much advance notice. Thankful for the run.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got a "save the date" in the Fall prior to our March NSM; I think that was 4 years ago.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did that stacking work?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's imminent? Lay-offs in Pharma are ALWAYS imminent. Death is imminent in the scheme of things; IOW can't be prevented.