TAKEDA LAYOFFS IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forced ranking by your DBM if you are a rep. Forced ranking by your RDB if you are a DBM and up that ranks. Basically your direct manager at any level is forced ranks their team.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great article, thank you for the link......wow our company (and possibly others) don’t even explain
    this to us....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet? Logically it needs to be done. I'm a rep too and like most I cringe at the idea of forced rankings but if I owned my own company and must par down what would I do? PRO's and CON's IOW who's must I keep who can I live without..It's not rocket science?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rep level is not supposed to know that they are being stacked. It is leaked information

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely makes sense....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck layoff model may be in play this time. Stay tuned. It’s seriously being discussed. Takeda used it before. Layoff number 2.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will it be announced? By Xmas?
    Layoff 2 was announced in January last time....
    Or in March?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

y

How can you forget? MARCH!! Like the 28th? This way they didn't have to pay the full last quarter bonus to the exiled employees.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we had NO PRIOR NOTICE..unless you count 24 hours before?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax....Layoff # 2 as the above poster stated happened in 2012 a bit after Xmas, if memory is correct it was mid to late January......this past layoff was #3......

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Untrue, there were cresset winners that were let go. Perhaps it was also those with big fat bonuses they cut as well.....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last layoff was based on performance and Takeda’s desire to move more towards specialty and away from primary care.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They covered every demographic in March 2017. Male, Female, all races, Young, old, long tenure, short tenure, middle tenure, Cresset winner, underperforms. I could never figure out any consistently beside they cut a little of everything....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask your DM about your new bag mixes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so they KNOW?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT??????????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cresset has nothing to do with stacking. It’s up to your manager. If you have a poor manager that plays favorites, make sure you are a favorite. That is the world we live in now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well that’s basically the entire company.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a true idea of Timeline of announcements of changes? Is it because of what happened with Uloric outcome data ?