TAKEDA LAYOFFS IMMINENT

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2017 at 6:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last layoff at Takeda was performance based.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe this; also viable territories and un-needed coverage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Flash! The entire industry is (and has been for years now) moving in a specialty direction. No future in the PC space and companies recognize this. That's why you see the continued focus and development of the Onc space and Rare Disease, for example. And those spaces will become diminished as well, eventually.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

as those diseases diminish; new technology will form and calling on PC (NP, PA's mostly) will increase...the wheel goes around and around. Course who ever thought that shopping malls are becoming a thing of the past along with the landline.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tangent

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but perhaps truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and perhaps irrelevant to this thread. The health of the industry is a complete different topic. I want to know specifically if there is going to be a layoff and when. We all put info to help solve this riddle not if the industry will role on forever...
    Good conversation, make a thread for it and have at it...
    Takeda layoff talk below please!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I agree

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As IF your gonna get a rock solid answer here. Your Question is laughable and irrelevant

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about you just stick with the subject of the thread, or simply set up a new one that fits with what else you want to talk about...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I enjoy pointing out the obvious..Too bad you can't see that,

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay? You want an answer? Here's the best you'll get..In the future Takeda will have a lay-off..now go ahead and act accordingly..

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big question is, do I get to keep my dresser Mercedes that person mentioned in the other thread?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it makes you FEEL good then YES :)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dex is losing to generics, Ami is winding down, Ulo got bad news. Something is bound to happen in Jan.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what’s wrong with America right now. Somebody anonymously says there will be layoffs and tons sales reps instantly believe it. I’m not saying it couldn’t happen, I’m saying I need FACTs, not anyounmous postings on a rumor mill website. It is strange they are hiring so many new reps, and that they already have a NSM in place. i thk we are going to co promote a neuro drug with AZ, that will be announced at NSM.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, what is making you think that?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has no neuro drug! They fired every single one of their CNS salesforce! Trintellix got screwed by UHC, and who knows who else will come with an NDC lock out in 2018!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest