Takeda Reputation

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2017 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda's reputation sucks. It's a distinctly un-American company. From the fact that they cornered the colchicine market, to the fact that they continue to actively promote Actos through Oseni. Actos is known to give cancer and Takeda essentially admitted this when they agreed to pay $3B in fines. It's no wonder why Nesina never took off regarding managed care: Actos ruined the companies reputation, particularly in the diabetes space.

Couple all of the above with the fact that Takeda underpays. And how about the fact that Takeda lies. For the last six months all we heard was, "NO LAYOFF COMING". "WE ARE THE RIGHT SIZE". I call BS. The crones knew. Actually most DMs knew also. It explains why some relocated themselves right before the layoff, and why others went on medical leaves right before the layoff.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda underpays?!! My friend, I work in managed markets and I've been here for a while. I can tell you that I get paid shit tons of money. I'd never leave this place mainly because I couldn't find another pharma that would pay me close to the base I get paid here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just figuring that out now?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet I have GI offices telling me that Entyvio is DA BOMB.. They LOVE Takeda..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't believe the above post. Try to go out and get a job outside of pharma where you don't supervise tons of people, have the flexibility that you have and get a company vehicle for what you are making....you won't find it. Quit your complaining or quit!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They obviously meant sales reps get underpaid... but now that you bring it up- yes you probably are overpaid for the lack of work you do. Managed markets failed to secure formulary status for Uloric and that's why the drug largely flopped. I mean, honestly, is anyone really satisfied with the national market share of Uloric? Let's not even talk about Nesina!

Sure Dex and Specialty have potential, but by and large Takeda USA is failing because of incompetent folks like yourself on the managed markets team who suck at negotiating formulary status. Remind us what you get paid for again?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Takeda is TRASH

#trashkeda

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make around $87,500 last year and I now have an office room

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You call that shit tones of money?

Not only does Takeda underpay, they also hire the worst and most unexperienced folk around. That's probably why you think your getting the deal of a lifetime. Takedaism is a chronic condition that distorts ones ability to see things clearly. Hindsight is 2020 bro, you should probably ask for a salary increase.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a regular Representative (not senior or Territory MGT) I've never made less than 112,000 (base Is 90k+ Now) in my 3 years. It's not Takeda underpaying, it's probably you not having the experience when you got here. They are not paying a youngster in life and work experience the same as a experienced rep. Takeda's probably took a chance on you and did you a favor. Got you into the industry. I will say to get paid and get a real raise you have to leave whatever Pharmaceuticals company you work for and get paid on your new experience at the next Pharmaceuticals company. Takeda will pay if you arrive with proper experience. The people that got laid off were generously taken care of.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Replying to my own comment:
    With that being said unless a new product Is obtained, there will be a layoff by next end of year 3/31/18.
    That's just math, There is no pipeline so the pressure is on upper mgt to obtain something new or maybe buy the rest of trintellix rights from lumbeck, but that will not be cheap.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and now we have to suffer the poison that is the skid mark

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had to know they were cutting sales reps when they signed and dated the severance agreements on 7/19/2016! it was all ready set in stone last summer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KMAT has ALWAYS been incompetent!She can't walk and chew gum at same time!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude. You have been fucking with Kathy on here for like 10 years. What gives? Why can't you just let it go? She probably fired you in 2007 and you are still bitter over it. Have some dignity. Leave her alone and move on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(quote)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actors has always been a great drug to treat Diabetes. Sure, you MAY develop cancer, but damn your a1cs are going to look great. It even provides some cardiac benefits. Who is to say that if you didn’t take Actos, your diabetes would have caused your death before you had time to develop cancer?????
    That’s all I’m saying

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is that...