Takeda to buy Amlyn

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you are right, but I will control and contribute what I can which is my territory. If everyone would put 100% effort into this launch, have some pride in regard to their performance and work ethic, the odds of BD being successful are much greater. Not everyone has to agree, but that's my plan and it appears to be working.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BD will do well, if the rep can sell.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got news for ya!! 3 companies put a bid in and the deal will be done in June or July. It's not Takeda that won. I am not sure if it a full buyout or a co-promote deal but a deal is done. Say what you want about this but it come out mid of April.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is some Marta Stewert insider trading info right there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell me it's not Takeda, everything that company touches turns to crap!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...that's really funny...cuz what you've acheived with both Bye-bye-etta and Bye-bye-dureon is truly awe-inspiring!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is sooooo true! NOTHING that they have done in the last two years has been positive! They couldn't even launch their PPI with the right name! Had to recall the product and rename it! Bunch of clowns!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you should have listen to me and maybe you would have made a little money.. I
    Have friends in low places tht know more than you know. Wait until end of June!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think maybe the poster was referring to you openly talking about it before a deal was done. She got a light sentence.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, sooo many short bus window lickers on this board. AMYN bod just turned down a $3,500,000,000 offer and you doubt the potential of Bydureon? It will rule GLP-1 space for 10 years. Sales are accelerating rapidly. Slightly below victoza but with 20% of the sales force selling it.