TAKING DOWN ARTHREX??

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup I'm afraid as well........uuuhhhhh? Of ? Joan Sullivan, John N and Joe Hoover with Dirk running the show in NY. Bunch a idiots. They're losing ground in NY. He needs to give speeches like this to keep rep turnover down. I hope mitek folds.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wouldn't bet on dirk, but would bet on the DOJ.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he is pulling out all the stops, mitek is in trouble, clearly!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mitek needs motivation, their products and sales people are awful...motivation alone wont win...more worried about biomet!! he does seem serious...seriously delusional..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this true?? i am looking at getting into medical device sales in NYC...is arthrex salesforce that weak??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is hilarious. He should take a long walk off a short bridge. Mitek is losing the market share they had and fast.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People actually take this guy seriously? Nice F ' ing hair bro.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The video has been taken down...would love to see it...Mitek...do they have any marketshare?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Notice every post here is Anonymous. Typical Arthrex cowards!

AT LEAST I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR PUTTING HIS NAME ON IT!

Arthrex and its Sales Force is WEAK. who would want to work for a company called "Arthrex"!

Biomet will take over THEY will be the future of Sports Med!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! they must be putting a lot of sugar in that Kool-Aid over in Warsaw... Biomet is nowhere near being the future if Sports Med! your on crack....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yet you post on here as "anonymous" too??? so who's the coward?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only logical post here is the doj post..nothing more needs to be said

15. DOJ

DOJ Guest

THE DOJ WILL DEF TAKE DOWN ARTHREX.. SOON!! NO NEED FOR THE DIRK MAFIA!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep us posted when the DOJ takes Arthrex down. Until then, I'll continue taking your business.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

exactly why the doj will take a look at them.....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too fucking funny that there are no comments left on the Arthrex board since the middle of the month. You jerkoff losers are afraid of the ranting of some douche bag lunatic from a second rate company that couldn't sell their ass out of a paper bag.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huh??/ your not even making sense.....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER VIDEO!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuDha_2pyMw&feature=related

To be honest, these guys are a team, they are always covering each others case's here in ny! I wonder if they get paid to help each other. Not sure what Dirk is feeding these guys but its seems as everyone at Empire is drinking Dirk's Koolade. Is it a culture? Are they brain washed?

Doesnt seem like we have this kind of culture here at Arthrex. They have shit products but still competing with us very strong. This guy is always a interesting watch.

Gotta love this guy's hair!!