Talent acquisition at Alexion is a Joke

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2018 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TA at Alexion is a joke. Never call you back- unprofessional and immature. Makes sense that Alexion is not hiring fast enough- talent acquisition doesn't call people back!!! Get better TA team and watch you hire better people quicker Alexion!! Anybody have the same experience?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alexion HR in general is a joke

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve experienced the exact opposite when I got hired. Fastest turnaround I’ve ever seen. Sorry but they probably passed on you. I agree they should of let you know. But candidates whom they hire are brought on VERY quickly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are TA #3 very apparent. Making comments about your own dept- we know it is you. Losers. Do your job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from TA themselves!!!!! What a company! #runwhileucan

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, happy employee, simply trolling CP to defend TA’s honor?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you tell them you were Irish...it’s a must these days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My opinion- Talent Acquisition- this depends on role, if it is field based then the response is pretty quick. If you didn't get contacted they did not move forward with your candidacy. Not to defend but to explain, TA is underwater, when the company announced a HQ move to Boston the number of people who accepted their role in Boston was 90% lower then they expected. They are struggling with hiring for home office support, for example a recent Executive VP - BU Head - made the move to Boston only to promptly leave the company for a better job. There are threads that will tell you "The King" was bad ect... BUT it is a sign of why Alexion is struggling mightily to recruit and TA is underwater.
    It is simple economy of scale- Boston is a biotech boom town. If you are talented then you will not chose a company whose stock has been in a 2 year slide (OLD REGIME IS BAD, got it but come on, Luddy and BG have done NOTHING) So who is left to recruit too a company with no pipeline- 1210 is a Soliris hedge and the pipeline is bare. So TA is running through underwhelming retreads or disgruntled employees who are running from something.
    Long story to get to an answer- which is if you were planning on interviewing at Alexion then make sure you get at least a two level title increase and demand a 20 to 30 % raise. Otherwise look at all of the other booming companies that Alexion Alumnus have gone to and flourished.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#8- good solid point

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i love Alexion. Yes the stock is in a slump but look at all of biotech. It’s a mess right now. As for the culture, in Neurology it’s quite solid. Everyone here has purpose and enjoys their roles. Go troll somewhere else.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's trolling who? If you work in the field and never speak to or see more than 5 co-workers, you're sadly mistaken. And if you think that doesn't affect you because you're not "corporate"...you are mistaken once more. The last whistleblower was indeed "corporate"...do you think his/her opinion had an impact?? Check and mate.