Tampa Job Poster Boy

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mott giving away mints and cheap bags to encourage Tampa applicants is totally spot on. Apparently, he has COOL jobs and a dynamic team ready to go. This is so hysterical. The interim CIO, who isn't relocating by the way, is selling Kool aid. Why doesn't he take a picture of GB and post that for job recruitment?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will probably get a sweet bonus for that and won't be here for the mess, so he is laughing all the way to the bank.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women don't apply, IS hires mostly men - look at Nirmal K's group ....and HR and the C level execs let this happen. I was cut from a project and they hired a male to replace me....go figure. SO glad to be out of there.......good riddance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only one woman left in our group and she has been ready to go for a while. good person, smart and genuinely cares about her staff. She is going to rock wherever she goes. I will look to see where she goes and then follow., as she is best leader we have ever had.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't forget, he (interim CIO) got a promo for outsourcing to IBM. How did that work out? Typical Amgen, promote for making stupid mistakes.