Tanzeum

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why were the Tanzeum reps laid off? Was Tanzeum pulled?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we still sell that drug.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tanzeum is no longer being marketed. It was dropped like hot potatoes. Another GSK product failure due to the poor efforts of the managed care team.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Sparky. You seem to be so well versed on pharmaceuticals and marketing. You also seem to be a lot more intelligent than dozens of experts from around the world. I'll bet you are making mucho money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should have bundled Tanzeum with their other products to gain formulary access wins. But they were too dumb. In addition to all of the wasteful non-stop compliance training, they should've added negotiaton training to the skill sets. Horrible.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know or understand all the details involved.

7. Black

Black Guest

It's you're smarty pants.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very poor education....translation please....." you're " = " you are " ! Did you go to school ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product didn't fail, the reps failed. Oh, I'm sorry the formularies failed, not the reps.
    Get this through your heads, you are NOT sales people. Try selling, most of you would fail miserably. My dog could do your so called job and be successful

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug was crap and most traction was from free to you cards. Talk to any doctor that's used it and they will tell you truth on how it stacks up against better drugs on the market.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most traction....get some new tires.
    Talk to doctors?....Do your job and sell.
    The drug wasn't crap, Pharma reps cannot sell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coupon Jack will tell you how many real scripts vs free we had.

If a drug doesn't sell in diabetes it's prolly a dud!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have never had a dud

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The drug doesn't work as well as others.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These reps from the Tanzeum side think they are better than the rest of us, and they are a joke! I ran into 2 different ones in my territory this week. Both were placed into a position with the Nucala expansion. They tried telling me how they were more important because they were "biologics" and I wasn't. I was so embarrassed to be working for GSK after speaking to both of them. Both doctors that I saw asked me why are there so many of us calling on them, and expressed that their new Nucala rep is a waste of time.

Why did these people not have to interview like everyone else for these positions? One girl I talked to tried telling me HR wanted her because she had biologic experience. When I asked her what biologics did she sell, she said Tanzeum! Thanks GSK for making us look like idiots once again.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your dog could not carry 4 pizzas into an office. There's just no way.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

taznzeum-shit...click twist shake pull shake so more what the hell.