Taro Provides Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2019

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 22, 2019 at 9:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be the clown posting,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As pathetic as those bullies are I have zero sympathy. The 2nd floor is disgusting. Management is slacking on doing something about it. It's all fun and games till a law suit is filed. Though my floor isn't perfect, you would NEVER see the dumb $hit that goes on 2nd. Not tolerated, action is taken IMMEDIATELY!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuit related to what?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are exit interviews used for? If nothing was done to change the environment, bet the same problems exist.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exit interviews are ignored by HR

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is busy selling beauty supplies and to busy going after people she doesn't like. Wonder when SF will be stopped or maybe she will get a spot in the cafeteria to sell her beauty supplies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't be ignoring mine when I leave. Sending copies to everybody who's anybody.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You probably work on 2 with MB.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taro is the best place to experience and learn how to deal with a$$holes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Floor 2 is the ultimate training.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see the environment hasn't changed and the $uckery continues . My advice to the ethical, hardworking employees still at that office is to leave. Not every pharmaceutical office is run that way. You will find a job somewhere where you're appreciated.