Tax Fraud

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tax fraud cheats the government out of millions of dollars every year and is punishable by fines, penalties, interest, and/or prison time. Generally, an entity is not considered to be guilty of tax evasion unless the failure to pay is deemed intentional. Tax fraud does not include mistakes or accidental reporting which the IRS calls negligent reporting. Given that the tax code in the U.S. is a complex compilation of tax imposition and laws, a lot of tax preparers are bound to make careless errors. That is easily explained.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tax fraud is a general term which can trigger many different laws found in Title 26 (the Internal Revenue Code) and Title 18 of the United States Code (or “USC”). The core distinguishing feature of tax fraud is a taxpayer’s intent to defraud the government by not paying taxes that he/she knows are lawfully due. Tax fraud can be punishable by both civil (i.e. money) and criminal (i.e. jail time and money) penalties, with the civil violations primarily in Title 26 and the criminal violations principally in Title 18, respectively, of the USC. For example, a taxpayer can commit tax fraud and be punished with civil penalties under 26 USC § 6663, without being charged with criminal tax evasion. The question that would need to be proved is wether or not there was criminal intent.
    Definition of Criminal Intent: Criminal intent is a necessary component of a "conventional" crime and involves a conscious decision on the part of one party to injure or deprive another. In this case, it would be the IRS.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tax fraud is a general term which can trigger many different laws found in Title 26 (the Internal Revenue Code) and Title 18 of the United States Code (or “USC”). The core distinguishing feature of tax fraud is a taxpayer’s intent to defraud the government by not paying taxes that he/she knows are lawfully due. Tax fraud can be punishable by both civil (i.e. money) and criminal (i.e. jail time and money) penalties, with the civil violations primarily in Title 26 and the criminal violations principally in Title 18, respectively, of the USC. For example, a taxpayer can commit tax fraud and be punished with civil penalties under 26 USC § 6663, without being charged with criminal tax evasion. The question that would need to be proved is whether or not there was criminal intent.
    Definition of Criminal Intent: Criminal intent is a necessary component of a "conventional" crime and involves a conscious decision on the part of one party to injure or deprive another. In this case, it would be the IRS.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you feel compelled to cut and paste content on this forum, can you please pick a topic that is relevant, or at least slightly interesting. Tax code? Twice in a row? Really, son? We would rather read about the causes, symptoms and treatment for vaginitis, copied from a web md page. You may want to engage in some self reflection, and rethink who the real loser on this site is. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today it may not mean much but again TAX FRAUD is a crime in America

That is the last item to worry about

Everything was written as free consultant who wants to help his and her peers

As the whopper always says

Hope this helps

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know I have you twisting

I hope you are ok mentally

Things will be like the sea when a storm is coming

ROUGH WATERS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tax Evasion
    By definition, tax evasion is the failure to pay taxes at all, or the deliberate underpayment of taxes using illegal means. You have the right to decrease your tax liability by claiming lawful deductions and charitable contributions, but you can’t avoid paying what you owe.

Penalties for Tax Fraud
    Committing tax fraud or tax evasion is a felony that includes deliberately refusing to file your taxes, filing incorrect returns, making false claims and failing to declare your full income. If you’re caught committing tax fraud or evasion, a tax audit will likely take place in your near future.

If you haven’t done anything wrong, you won’t have problems during an IRS audit. If you’ve cheated, however — and you’re wondering what happens if you don’t pay taxes — here’s what you might be in for:
    • Filing a falsified return: A fraudulent tax return can result in IRS fraud penalties of up to $250,000 for individuals, plus up to three years in jail and the cost of legal fees.
    Those who intentionally evade paying income taxes might be charged with a civil penalty, too, which can add up to 75 percent of the unpaid tax that’s attributable to fraud plus whatever taxes are owed. As a taxpayer, it’s important you remember that if you’re not honest with the IRS, you could run into stiff IRS tax fraud penalties.​

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big problems I try not to think about it

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pillow?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LION !!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mostly black , the dog is

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tax is the last thing to stick if you will be stubborn as a MULE!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent point since everyone lies

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO

Remember YOU CANNOT WIN

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL True

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest