TBO-filgrastim

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBO-filgrastim, cool name! Where did we come up with that one?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva BiOlogics

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on when product training will happen?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, but this product will revolutionize Oncology...i cannot wait!

wonder what all the people that have left are thinking now?!?!?!?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you say revolutionize? it's a biosimilar of another drug. I guess no chance of seeing it on the market this year since there is no word on product training.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard traing was starting after the NFM

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thinking that you will have a "me-too", supportive care drug. You will have a great time negotiating market share contracts and feeling like a used car salesman. Meanwhile, the people who left will be selling drugs that actually bring hope by successfully treating diseases. Why would they possibly regret leaving BC and MS's little shop of horrors?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio similar you fool! Not a generic! BIG DIFFERENCE...MS said so!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is NFM?

Biosimilars are doing very well in Europe. I anticipate the US having the same affect. It's about time we get prices down and stop the overcharging of branded products. I am looking forward to the biosimilars hitting the US

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so cute watching these yokels try to run an oncology organization. Apparently the new CEO doesn't find much value in them or the "revolutionary" biologics either given the investor presentations. It was a great run but time to move on. Not sure why any of us are surprised after seeing them in action right after joining this train wreck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are giving Yokels a bad name.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!! funny stuff

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And what are Copaxone, Trisenox, and Treanda? Are they branded?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly....the knowledge base there is so bad...they still have some very good reps there especially in the Atlantic and far West....and they all have targets on their back....How long will take the Teva people to figure it out...?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is coming November 2013. You really don't know this? Also, it's not a biosimilar. Ugh...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The trademark name for the tbo-filgrastim is Neutroval.

Teva will be market Neutroval using a new Antares Pharma autoinjector, to be announced later this year.

For the biggest bang for the investment buck will be ATRS... since they will also be using an ATRS injector for Copaxone 3TW, to be announced in the March when they file the NDA....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of this means little if there is no pay. Treanda approaching a billion dollars in sales and Oncology reps are capped at 29K bonus with a 20% hold back. What greed and what a joke. They want you to sell a very difficult drug(Synribo) for no bonus, launch GCSF, engage in a lot of work over the next nine months. I know the truth now, should have stayed where I came from. Oncology counterparts are doing very well with their bonuses at other companies, especially those involved in recent product launches. It's by far the worst compensation package in my 7 year Oncology career.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great points... A great example in Chicago where a rep with little Oncology experience left and was able to land a good biotech Onc job. Rumor is her offer was such a no brainer, Teva made it easy for her to leave. Why would anyone from Amgen would want to come here? They have a 10 percent match on the 401k, give huge amounts of stock....probably the outcasts. What did they promise them?