TBS will interview too

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After upper management interviews and gets placed, the sales force will follow. Be prepared to interview for your position going forward. No more free rides for the slackers that always luck out based on their rural geographies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't have time to interview the entire company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't interview for the same job, they will place is where they want.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh... they did it for over half the company in 2016 and there are less of us now. It will be a Skype interview and most managers will go into it already knowing who they want.
    Good luck everyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you voice of reason. If they made the CBDs interview they will have no problem asking us to interview. With Skype they can be done quickly and at little cost.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TBS did not interview in 2016 (or ever). You are bottom of food chain. You will be placed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for all of you that are scared to interview. You’re level of experience must be really weak. Bring on the interviews!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There won't be TBS interviews.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let them clean house again. This way they can legally let go of the dead wood. Yes, there are still some.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respiratory isn’t interviewing. We are a Skelton crew as is. Idk about the rest of you l

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know that they won't move to one team with multiple products in the bag? I guess they have never done that before.

They will do whatever the current consultants tell them is best for net sales and EBIT.

You know nothing John Drug Rep.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I may have agreed with you, but upper management just realigned I to different divisions. So I don’t think this consultant is planning for this type of sales force at this time. That will be the “next” consultant. Give it a year or 2.

And thank you, for pointing out we are the bottom of the food chain, but I would always rather be tied to direct income “ok a word I use loosely” than to MBOs. In business, if not directly tied to revenue you are considered overhead. But in pharmaceuticals we have had a long hx of maintaining “overhead” to justify management (overhead) jobs. Do not get me wrong I am not saying you don’t bring value, but eventually when the teet runs out I want to be a tied to direct quantifiable revenue (again a word used loosely) than to something that cannot be directly measured.

Best to all. We are all survivors.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it when people wait 20 mins and reply to their own post with a pat on the back. You aren’t fooling anyone lol.

No. Tbs will never be interviewed. It’s too much work. Why do that when there are 100 different ways to “realign” and just get rid of people. The managers would already know who they do and don’t want anyway. But i do agree that head count reductions are on the way. We just don’t know the timing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We seem to be in a hiring freeze again. No TBS job postings.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt some tg bing going on. A possible nrw competitor in 4th Q and no budget. Ending the year in Sept? All is not good.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah WRONG! Just went there, lots of Resp jobs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were told that only upper management and regions/areas are re-aligning. They said no changes to territories or TBS head count. Is this incorrect now?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um.... How can they realign regions and not territories?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure Genius, maybe we should have TBS interview for jobs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt. Definite +1.