TC posts keep disappearing

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 2:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off, learn how to spell counseling. Secondly, the world has NEVER given me anything nor have I ever said it owed me anything. I have worked since I was 15 years old and I'm almost 39. I accept full accountability for all of my actions throughout my life but when I did nothing but act as an patient advocate like this bs company praises they are all about then make the consequences match the actions. Lol, you are funny tho....self proclaimed RN....I don't have to self proclaim anything bc I AM A RN. I'm going to the hospital at 6am to work as a charge nurse tomorrow for 14 hrs....Yup, I'm really a RN....BUT THE Funny thing is you felt the need to insult me (by which u don't even know me) and not once in my post did I insult anybody but TC so clearly you must be her or one of her minions....Have a super productive day u negative person

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for telling me that's what TC said bc my lawyers will love that. Not only is that slander but now you've made it libel. This is actually comical. I have never had my kids taken away ever & I obtained my college degrees while raising them. My 19 yr old daughter lost her dad to cancer on Aug 17, 2014 & my 8 yr old & 15 yr old boys' dad & I are the best of friends. You my dear truly need some psychological assessment done. You responses make no sense & are unfounded, like a desperate child reaching in the air for something. I will pray for you so that your mind finds the ability to think before you speak bc it's just nonsense. But thank you for giving me more ammunition for my attorneyssince you are claiming TC told you this. Awesome, thanks a bunch child!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!! Thank God there are still some people with intelligence at that company still....Good call....I didn't even catch the double negative but the misspelling, totally

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the company car options ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry for your experience with TC. You should report her to DOJ or HHS-OIG.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually a US Marshall shows up to in either a Ford Crown Vic or if you're lucky, you'll get to ride in the Dodge Charger with the big V8.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO Now that is amusing !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TC's a pile of garbage! Disgusting, corrupt individual, who's lied about absolutely everything! Most ALL CA doctors know this! Start doing your homework... you won't have to look very far.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what kind of $$ are we talking about?

Jk reminds me of Kevin Trudeau, stiff arming the government has consequences, period

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The oddest thing happened; physician pulled me aside and mentioned that my manager stinks...actually smells nasty. Talk about awkward, we giggled and agreed to to go to coffee and discuss prescription protocols

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When's this one getting a knock at 3am already?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knock knock. It's R.S.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, he left when he realized just how sick Babich and Kapoor were.
    Just in the nick of time!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the feds disagree with you dummy!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And now posts about MattNap are disappearing. VP of marketing during the Wild West times and no indictment? Hmm... whistleblower.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many were used and abused by Kapoor it was at least 10-20 different people.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a break. The "used and abused" were greedy folks who willingly did his dirty work to make the big bucks. They knew what the scam was all about from the get go. It was always about the money.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea whatever happened to Matt Napoletono? He was head of marketing during our hey day

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt did everything with babich and Alec in the early years. And I mean EVERYTHING