Tears of a Clown

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 4, 2017 at 6:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously didn't listen, he was offended because his rich and powerful "friends" were teasing him!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. And after I heard that story, I was like 'I was slacking off, but now that I know a bit more of his history, I feeL compelled to go out there on Monday and kick some Lilly and GSK ASS!";

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fingers crossed there will be a video of him weeping at the upcoming poa meetings!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope the camera is aimed at the right height

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now THAT'S Funny!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess if you think the "Andy is short" line of jokes is still funny after 7+ years....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the bright side: now he can put that post on the screen and get them tears to flow anew. You know..because the tears prove that he's so passionate, and "...weally weally wants us to do good against the big bullies of Pharma"….

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean he's short AND he cries? Crazy stuff. Never heard of anything like that. I also heard that there was this TALL guy in the company who also BREATHES. Go get him!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just you wait until it's announced that he has been demoted to Area VP. If you thought his sobbing at the launch meeting was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the shit show that DUGL and his team of cronies are, I bet ANAJ would be happy to get out of there.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, why not just walk and / or retire and go enjoy life with your stock etc..

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken from the the customer facing field sales reps, we love Andy. He has had our backs, and help many of us grow and develop. And for the naysayers, choke on Deez nuts you ungrateful $hits

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, the Jersey Boyz brought in by ANAJ loved him. But he lost me with the "unforeseen headwinds" comments and the crocodile tears on stage. Tough times calls for strong, visionary leadership. Palms up "Hey, we didn't anticipate the Basaglar or ESI headwinds" or stories about being pushed around by bigger guys don't sound like any leadership quotes from any book Ive read or speakers Ive heard or classes Ive taken.

Rest in peace, and with your $$$$$ go buy that place down da shore, thats only blocks from the Seaside Heights Boardwalk

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, he's had our backs alright. Like the time he came up with the brilliant DCA expansion? How many jobs did that cost us? Good riddance!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's about time somebody woke up from this organization. Andy departure was long overdue. We can only pray that he'll take his host of clowns and buffoonsfrom with him. This is the biggest shit show of management I have ever seen in my life. Beware assholes paybacks a bitch.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seaside Heights???? Sheeeeee-it! Snooky, The Situation and Pauly D. used to live there.

Andy has enough $$$ to buy a place in Avalon or Stone Harbor.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with New Jersey's coastline, Avalon is located on the south Jersey Shore, and it's where big money on the shore lives. Seaside is part of the northern Jersey Shore or should I say "The Junky Shore"? The real question is does Andy have enough class to move south to Avalon.