Teleflex Medical

Discussion in 'Teleflex Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say it isn't so, an actual Director of Finance AND Operations? Arrange the parade people, this is really big news! "Your all..."? Congratulations on your apparent failure to master fifth grade English. So, Ron Steiner is going to save the day? What division and country will this genius demonstrate his corporate revolutionary magic anyway? There's just one problem, it is still Teleflex Medical. Run from this rag tag company as fast as you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Presuming the person behind this post is an adult and at least semi-intelligent, it is time to figure out the difference between "you're" and "your." Sounds a lot like the routine nonsense from Jim Stevens on this board, which is a rather sad commentary on the caliber of management level talent at Teleflex. Message to anyone thinking about joining this pathetic company....RUN!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know Ron Steiner but I do know a lot about Teleflex Medical. If he is really talented and actually demonstrates leadership qualities, he will be gone from Teleflex in less than twenty-four months. All the really great leaders stay for a very short period of time and then promptly leave. This is a fact, ask around if you don't believe it. Wonder what makes Ron Steiner the next great hope for Teleflex?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question for Jim Stevens, how much time do you waste posting all your normal bullshit on CF? We all know you are a fantastic leader, after all you have only told us so a million times. Here's a little insight for you, Arrow is now Teleflex. For once, quit being a pompous jerk off and start with a basic understanding of corporate reality. We all know you despised Bill Reynolds but guess what, you are just like him, a carbon copy in fact!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This entire thread regarding Teleflex Medical Canada is highly relevant, incredibly accurate and a must read for anyone remotely interested in employment opportunities with this organization. Thanks to Cafepharma for enabling this very useful look into this specific company and the people that are so badly mis-managing the business. I worked at Teleflex and left soon after my hiring because senior management was utterly pitiful. I joined the company (big mistake) because these same managers spun a fairly convincing tale. I wish I had read cafepharma to know what I was getting into, i never would have joined if this had been the case. Thanks Cafepharma!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"...his title says it all." Seriously, why so impressed by someone's title? Do you stare longingly at executives that occupy a big corner office as well? Not sure who says "slag off" but this type of unintelligible nonsense from a likely senior manager at Teleflex Canada is yet more evidence that people should avoid this company at all cost.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

............says the girl now selling used cars.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Derogatory comments directed toward females. So classy. Just a bit more evidence that job seekers should seriously consider taking a big pass on Teleflex. Imagine working for such simple minded, sexist idiots? The thought of it makes me very, very ill.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On top of the offensive comments directed to woman, apparently this person also has little respect for honest, hard working people as well. Is there something wrong with selling used cars? I hope this person doesn't hold a leadership position at Teleflex? If so, I agree with the other post, pretty clear that job seekers should look elsewhere and fast.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and you two are the great role models we need to aspire to. Pathetic, jaded, angry sales persons. What a loss. TFX should have tried to retain your services and given you everything you wanted. Maybe you can drop by for another interview?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try not to forget that you still work for Telelex, the laughing stock of all companies pretending to be in the medical surgical market. Admit it, you really want to be part of a top tier medical device company but you just can't seem to get there? New recruiting line at TFX, "Sexist, ignorant, small minded drop-outs always welcome!! The fast track to management!"

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you will, your rhetoric is dull and quite boring. You have proven that you are hopelessly ignorant and much worse, nothing more than a mouth breathing misogynist. And you apparently work at Teleflex Medical. It is worth repeating, job seekers - this genius is your future TFX colleague and likely, your future boss. Run like hell...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop and think for a moment, it will be difficult for you but give it your best shot. How many different people do you think contribute to this specific message stream? Could be one, two or maybe a lot more? Why do you think I/we are angry and jaded? More likely, we are just calling it as we see it at Teleflex. You seem to believe that I/we no longer work at Teleflex? You would be mistaken. You seem to believe I/we are sales people? Wrong again. Here's a tip, you don't have to be in sales to know that Teleflex Medical is a spectacularly bad company. It must truly suck to be you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poor thing. Did we get you out of bed with the bone we threw you? Here is another. If you don't like TFX then leave. Better yet, gather all the other whiners and start your own specialty division. Something to do with neurology. You may discover why you are wired incorrectly. You win. This thread has become quite boring. Call me when the IQ level increases.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly your IQ level will never increase. It is important that job seekers know the absolute truth about Teleflex. Five pages of facts and anecdotes about how miserable this company really is, this is shocking to say the least. You have clearly given up on yourself an your career, which is fine because you work at Teleflex. People shouldn't be duped into joining a company like Teleflex without knowing the facts. Which country and division do you work in? Please regale us all, We would like to know much more about this apparent utopia.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No class.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry that this informative and important thread got so boring for you. Not enough sexism and misogyny on this board to please you? Your IQ is rock bottom, don't expect a call anytime soon. Just curious, do you smoke pot and then decide to post on CF or are you just really stupid?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on his/her likely posts here, plain stupidity is the best explanation!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Teleflex Medical Canada

The management team at TFX Canada is really embarrassing but I hope they stay right where they are for as long as possible, especially Mills and Stevens. These guys are a total dream come true for the competition!!! They spend more time fighting one another - all the while not paying attention to their reps, customers and competitors. I love hearing stories about Mills espousing leadership and management advice that he picked up at Codman thirty years ago! What a loser, he should rehire Reynolds!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Teleflex Medical Canada

So true, we are actually hoping Stevens is promoted to the top job very soon....it will be the biggest gift ever to TFX competitors! Not that we need it because TFX is so useless but every little bit helps!