Teleflex Medical

Discussion in 'Teleflex Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2008 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Teleflex Medical interventional acces

Very, very true....sadly. TFX is a wannabe top tier device company with no plan how to get there and leadership that, well, doesn't know leading from their balls. Run!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Teleflex Medical interventional acces

Now that was good!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board has been quiet for a long time. Whats new at TFX Medical Canada? does any one actually miss or even think about the old guard like mills, reynolds, etc. how are the three sales managers doing?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There will always be a reckoning. Even for you. Just ask John S. Last of the triple threat's time will come. No one will care in the end. Teleflex will carry on with or without you and me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

last of the triple threats time will come? can anyone explain this nonsense?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously since you don't know it's not worth the effort of explaining. Go back to torturing cats.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These so called tfx leaders torch Shellenberg but leave Stevens in place.how does that make any fucking sense, anyone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teleflex is the minor leagues compared to the likes of Medtronic/Covidien and other conglomerates. Reorganizations are an annual if not semi-annual occurrence, so don't get too comfortable. Very little regard for the employee although they have that as a core belief. I wasted more years than I should have spinning wheels at this place although I made good money. Glad to be rid of it/them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to agree with you there dude. This place smells like a dirty week old diaper and junior's not done shitting the bed yet!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do we have anyone stepping up to take the Global Director of Clinical role?????? Please, someone!!!!!!!!