Tell me about EM.

Discussion in 'Dendreon' started by Anonymous, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive heard mixed reviews

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst rd at Dendreon and she should have never been in put in that position. All 4 managers she had in the west either left or went to different jobs. I would run

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not defending her but not entirely sure everything is her fault. Obviously she has absolutely no business being an RD at a startup biotech (0 experience as a DM/RD in Onc-6 month on the GPO trade team and then straight to RD). The whole mgmt team is lost as what to do to turn this around. As the previous poster stated we have lost all 4 Managers to her and 50% of the reps with about another 30% leaving in Q1. They would be fine at a big pharma company with the check the box mentality, promote your buddies environment but we have serious issues that need to be addressed and this team is unwilling to listen to the field. Instead its spreadsheets, more BVs and PIPs if you don't. The most short-sighted mgmt I've ever seen. Place is toast.

I wouldnt come here unless you are unemployed....and even then I may be hesitant as you will never have the time to look for another job. They'll be all over you on day one.

Good Luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shouldn't the compliance guy be on this board looking for complaints like the ones about her and at least look into these complaints with no bias either way?

He would also find posts discussing possible cronyism (nepotism was the word used but cronyism is more accurate because nepotism usually refers to family members) in the work place and even possibly some hires. He should look into that with no bias whatsoever.

Doesn't this company understand that some companies indeed do have hostile work environments and cronyism and there are organizations like EEOC that investigate such things.

http://www.eeoc.gov/field/seattle/index.cfm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

although Riga seems like a good guy none of the RD's have any prior experience Peter Principle at work big time

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost all RDs have significant prior experience. Maybe you should apply for a job here. Good place to work and pays well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh no she doesn't.... But nice to hear from ya ma'am!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

erin is terrible to work for.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should go to the Chief Compliance Officer and talk to him about it. I think he works remotely, but at least you have someone to go to now. You may not have been here then, but back in the 4th quarter of 2011, there was no one to go to.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Erin at Taco Bell?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the good ole days of CB and BP!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

those were tough times. the early announcement made several puke

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB radios are still in use and the Gulf well disaster did not bankrupt BP. What does any of this have to do with Dendreon?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away you fucking mole.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick a fork in this piece of shit. How stupid can people be.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of us were graded with her stats (more than 50% turnover -inability to achieve goals-cost of flying an RD from the East to manage the West) -none of us would have jobs.
    If a coach looses too many good players-you get rid of the coach!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does she have on Riga?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Erin is one of the best RDs I have ever worked with. I am sure that this meaningless babble is not coming from people that work at Dendreon.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone did worse than her and it would take someone tripping on bath salts to know his actual status. We just may have 2 co-leaders. Can you say malpractice worse than Karl Rove's understanding of polls?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elaborate please. I was under the understanding that she would be stepping sideways soon.