tell me about the job

Discussion in 'Alnylam Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a phone screen (currently gainfully employed) but the money sounds nice. give me the good, bad and ugly. I am currently in a high base paying position and am pretty happy. I am intrigued by the rare disease component and I have relationships within the expansion they are trying to go after. I know ill get a lot of smart a** comments but also would appreciate some honesty. Tell me a little about your day in life, and what you like about the job first ;) How is the company culture. No company is perfect so hopefully I can get some honesty. Im on the west coast so any intel on the manager also would be great! thanks! and hang in there everyone during this quarantine!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s an old saying....the Manager makes all the difference. Perform a thorough check.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Number of calls, number of programs, how well you kiss your managers ass. Thats all that required, and it says a lot about the culture as well.