Tell me why..

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by KenPurdy, May 21, 2018 at 9:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. KenPurdy

KenPurdy Guest

Why are the GoodRx cheaters still employed?? Scamberry and others. Shouldn't they have been the first to get the axe?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry all those stock options they got are worthless.....besides it's the Arbor Way....reward people for not even producing enough business in their own territory to pay for their salaries and expenses. Image how much those GoodRXs cost the company. Next shoe to drop will be they lower our lunch budget so we can't buy the business.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah...they won’t jeopardize the ability to get scripts and maje money. They would probably rather starve their reps first. Reps not allowed to eat during lunch and learns....and no rebursement for travel meals....I could totally see them doing that. Company is the worst. Short sighted.....and arrogant.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all about the investor, daaaa!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you folks should look in the mirror. If you are unhappy leave.

WARNING! You’ll likely feel the same way about your next employer...if you find one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause Arbor is the greatest! Awesome healthcare benefits....great culture....on par with the industry for compensation. This is either Thommy boy or Kimmie.....and you two should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you do business & the way you treat people. There’s a lot better out there people!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I happen to like my new employer. Enjoy your Titanic speed culture.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McDonalds is awesome. Wish me luck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmie, that is you....how do you have time to fire reps when you are on CP all the time. You're gonna have to step your game firing reps while Thommie is on his road show.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um...no. I feel better about all my past employers and future ones will be better too. Arbor is uniquely awful.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um..Ronald McDonald treats me good now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kim...you’ve used that line waaaay too many times. It ooooozes of your arrogance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a goodrx cheater?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disguises a cash Rx (no credit) to a commercial Rx (credit). Rep tells pharmacist to use the goodrx coupon for cash patients so that the claim adjudicates as 3rd party and is treated like a commercial rx. A rep was paraded around the company as the poster child of what a great job she was doing. Everyone else sucks because if this rep can do it why can't you. The program is taking down the company. But since it was Ed's idea, no one has the balls to tell him and reps get let go instead.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!! She made serious bank off this program which actually cost Arbor money to fill the scripts. And everyone acted like she was a rockstar because Thom didn’t want to tell Ed how bad they screwed up. They were warned this could go down and was going down yet everyone just swept it under the table.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She totally lost any credibility she had with this company. Loved how she would get on a conference call and tell us what we needed to do to increase commercial sales. She is making bank stealing from the company and the rest of us not getting bonus because we are doing things by the book. Joke!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed still thinks she is great because he has no idea she cheated Arbor and her peers.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Memo to management: Do not put her in charge of any special projects. We do not care what she has to think or say.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like management listens to any of us.