Tell us before POA....

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Sep 26, 2017 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

When do you want to know changes?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2017.
  1. Yesterday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dont know dont care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am collecting check who cares

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it sounds as if there will be more consolidation of certain geographies to the H roles. But everyone is saying we wont know until the end of the October. Why not tell us before the POA? Why wait? Is it me, or is this shit show getting better with each round?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just tell us
    This is crazy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also don't like this procrastination in telling us. They build it up then drag it on for months. Just tell us already so we can have a piece of mind and be on with our lives. Don't drag us through training after training, webinar after webinar, for you to lay us off..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Shit show”? Seriously, are you in high school??? They are waiting until end of October to let us know what the changes are. It’s a good time now to polish up the resume....between LMS training and webexs!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're not even telling the VP's who is being kept so they're definately not going to tell us lowly "customer facing reports". The days of Novo giving at least 1/2 a s--- about its people is long gone!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always try and look at the positive. I think a positive thing about this POA and not letting us know who will have a job or not is that.......

Hopefully all the women see this as a last party and get stupid drunk and a full on orgy ensues. Hell even the chubs in DE's should hand out some a$$ like it is candy.

Have a nice weekend ladies!!!! See ya soon in 'lando!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regionals already have the Maps

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you mean like when Andy was around? That fucker didn't care about anyone than himself. People who busted their ass for him were sent packing and he didn't so much as say farewell or good luck. Real POS.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amen to that bro. He only cared about the effers at his country club. whahh whahhh whannh !!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they really have the maps? So they’re going to put everyone through the poa experience and gladhand the people they k is are gone in weeks without a peep?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. RBD's have the maps. Half are going to P'boro today and the other half are meeting at their POA meeting to determine the district's and FTE. Wonder what's going to happen when the selected few realize they're out and they are mapping for their replacement. The equivalent of digging your own grave.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. RBD's have the maps. Half are going to P'boro today and the other half are meeting at their POA meeting to determine the district's and FTE. Wonder what's going to happen when the selected few realize they're out and they are mapping for their replacement. The equivalent of digging your own grave.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is crazy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOPE!! This is us! We are NOVO!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Timmy V, the RBD out of Oregon, is one of the few being let go. Probably because of the sketchy business he was letting those Beverly Hills folks run when he was in SoCal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real target is 350 not 185. Hoping to shake fence sitters loose to avoid severance, won't backfill over 100 (like 125) vacancies etc. So dont be shocked when the actual headcount climbs... if SEMA gets a CRL, then it will go higher.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total BS.

My DBM told us we have nothing to worry about, because our RBD told him that, and even though the RBD has seen the maps, we are ALL safe.

However, nobody knows any of the specifics of the maps (including the RBD) to talk about anything specific.

Except that we are ALL safe, and work for the BEST company in the industry.

Other Parts of the country are going to be impacted, but NOT our region!!!!!

What a relief.
    Now I can go prepare reallly hard for the Mtg, to show all how valuable I am to this company!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news regarding timing?