Temperature check Respiratory

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2017 at 2:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not crazy about the new 'me too ' and can't figure out why quotas are so high for b if you miss your quota, it's a slippery pole trying to make up what was lost then have 3, 4 or 5 x higher quota than others when the real penalty should be less bonus if you don't not a bigger wall to climb then before. Not a complaint but a genuine question, if you come into the company and territory is down, because who leaves on a high ? It takes maybe 6-10 months to be solid, but most likely didn't make quota durning the training and ramp up so quotas were higher and higher, now a rep can be just starting to make the difference in the territory and if quotas were the same % could have made it, but being 5, 6 % higher than national average, they don't, at what point does the rep get canned for not making the climbing quota that's grossly higher than those who made it? Asking for a friend lol

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="Not a complaint but a genuine question, if you come into the company and territory is down, because who leaves on a high ? [/QUOTE]

Take a look at the scorecard. Most leave for greener pastures on a high.
    Hit your quota and you won't have any problems, if not go to a company where they are paid on metrics and not sales ability.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leaving in the green is a concern too- and no need to get snarky I'm a very good rep as I a, sure you r also, it was a fair question from my view if you don't have insight that is helpful being sarcastic is really unnecessary. Trying to consider all options and really looking for temp checks on the new hh hoping just a little honesty comes from nameless colleagues -

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't like honesty apparently

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're not all assholes... Just an FYI

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know that everyone here is not an asshole. Far be it for me to think reps might be helpful on a website like this. I don't think reps who would give a sound view scroll this and it was my mistake for asking. Live and learn. I don't understand why people want to take their disgruntlement out on other reps, we are all fighting this same thing - to take care of our family. We fight against quotas and some against manangment and everything else- why fight against each other - oh well. I'm not gonna be the one to change mindsets of xxxx number of people on here, enjoy the weekend everyone

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From my experience, it takes about one year to "wash out" your quota from unfortunate circumstances. There is no consideration if a target dies, if a pharmacy loses accounts, etc. Once your territory has ever obtained that number, you're stuck with it and it's ever increasing quota. After you've been below goal for 4 consecutive quarters you can look forward to being put on a plan. The good news, is that's about the time your quota will be reduced so you have a good chance of surviving all that happiness.

I agree with the above poster. Get your new job while the going is green.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the insight. It's been 8 months since hire and I'm not hitting goal, on accelerated plan and now with dropping B I'm not sure where I stand with 2 - U scripts. It will be whatever it is, I give my best an shops that is gonna work. 3 team mates on plans in the last 2 months so the 1 year tolerance is accurate from my view. It's not motivating but the check is. I've never been somewhere that's got a year threshold to push people out, when it's about a year to wash out the old. I hope I pull through and my team mates .

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter called me about an Instituional Respiratory sales spot. Interviewing next week. What is the salary range and why are the territories so big?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need a clue... no idiot replies. Banging against a brick wall on UTIBRON, no access etc and disinterested docs. Anyone have some real (not sarcastic) advise on best positioning with docs even if it means throwing away the canned script?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No access No coverage Doc not interested. The answer is a Lunch and Learn spend your money things will get better. Managers love activity it always makes things better.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have we pretty much ditched UTIBRON? For this is a grand waste of time in my terr.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in 95% of territories that's the case

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion respiratory in big trouble. TSs will leave in flocks once they get no bonuses. IASs getting unattainable quotas rammed down their throats. Mylan aggressively pursuing LINCARE. Neohaler franchise acquisition was a mistake of massive proportion, and Lonhala won't be the savior.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is laughing all the way to the bank !!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with the bend the trend respiratory call n Wednesday? The contract getting the boot or are we?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bend the trend... e.g. BEND OVER. UTIBRON what a waste of colossal time. Need to jettison this piece of crap. We couldn't give it away. No coverage = no sales, at least in the inhaler business. A really bad joke.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to see some mature discussions it's always a crap shoot clicking on here but I admit I am checking more frequently just because I am as frustrated as most of you. No tips - coverage in my area is decent, one being no PA but high tier , supposed to be solved because we have the company cards but my doc wrote 6 and all 6 denied suggesting tier 1 status. The pharma companies pay rebates to the insurance companies to have that tier, the hmo will loose money every time it supports a higher tier drug so the "there is no PA why would scripts be denied " argument I have with my strung out RSM is exhausting. I wish I had secrets to share, only have 3 total and that's decent for the northeast, we all suck right now. I heard CG apologized to some of the reps on PCE saying taking brovana wasn't his idea and he was sorry - it is Joe's way of leading by fear if we don't make money we have to work harder or someone else will. He's poison to this division and the kiss ass RSM's are doing all they can to impress him. Wishing everyone good luck sincerely

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's with all the new openings?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like they are replacing the flex reps with full time reps. Not sure if it will involve layoffs or territory restructuring?