Tenex Health

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Arthrex might have purchased this company? Any insight?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes tenex so great. Never heard of them. Just googled them, seems like repackaged ultrasound.

3. Tenex_buyer

Tenex_buyer Guest

I heard Johnson and Johnson was pursuing Tenex, did you get your info from a reliable source?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't be bought by either JNJ or Arthrex. Tenex wanted to sell to a company with a direct sales force and not through distributors. That leaves Smith and Nephew or Stryker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smith and Nephew and Stryker still have distributors......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they care which way the buyer takes the sales force???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed with them in October. The hiring manager had her head in her rear. The numbers that she gave to make plan were comical. Good luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tenex is being bought by Depuy-Synthes... as we take over the med device game!!!
    All direct sales force in 1 yr!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is funny. wont happen. not either one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is funny. No one is buying tenex. The CEO is extremely shady and thinks he should get 100 million for the company. They would be worth about 15 million maybe. Having a ton of reimbursement/manufacturing problems. Also, they are nearly out of $, and need to raise a bunch.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate. Why is the CEO "shady", how do you know he wants $100mm and how do you arrive at $15mm? Just curious as I'm considering going to work for them -- I know someone had made an offer to buy the company, they say they turned it down but of course they would say that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have a decent job. Stay away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tools were probably told that you would had this product, which docs can't wait to use by the way, and when that didn't happen you got pissed. Much of this thread is inaccurate and sounds like the rantings of some spoiled brats who were looking for the next easy hit. Oh wait.......that describes an Arthrex rep to the T. Work for a company that copies everyone else's ideas, then buys every doc that you meet assuring that they will use your product. Then you just follow those docs around making sure that they don't use anything from anyone else.

Tenex will be wildly successful and you jack wagons will be sitting on the sidelines waiting for Heir Reinhold to solve your problem......because you don't have the skill set to do it yourself. Now go open another box....box openers......better do it quick before anyone in the room catches on maggot.

Oh by the way how's that piece of shift video system goin' for ya. Did you figure out how to fill the printer paper yet?

Bunch of bitches........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody is bitter losing all their business to box openers! Piss off

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piss off? Who the hell says piss off? Some pale, jacked up toothed, fish and chip eating, British tool....that's who. Let me put this in Amurican for ya.....Go Fuck Yourself Douche Bag!

To the contrary of your premise that I have lost business to Arthrex, I have not lost a thing to that dishonest and unethical company. What is said in my prior post was accurate and the way that you and your company are looked at by the rest of the industry. To illustrate my point, most recruiters and sales managers are as reluctant to hire a former Arthrex rep as they are to hire a pharma rep for a real device job. The reason? Neither a parma rep nor an Arthrex rep are real reps who know how to sell. One is a food delivery girl and the other is a babysitter.

Regarding Tenex, we will be selling the hell out of this product and having fun raking in commissions while you losers are watching your bought and paid for docs do one more boring as hell rotator cuff repair, you fucking box opener.

Now take your weak attempt at intimidation back to where you came from. God save the queen? Fuck that, someone should put a pillow over that old bitches face and snuff her out. Oh, and mix in a toothbrush you limey punk.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have serious issues.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, possibly....just having some fun verbal sparring. Don't worry, I don't get out in public much

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I know two former Arthrex reps who are doing very well with other companies. Crushing their numbers, winning vacations and iPads and all that.

But back to Tenex, what is the story with the failed buyout? I know they had a suitor and the deal fell through and that, to me, is bad news. No seller ever says "yes" to a buyout then says "no". However, buyers will often retract their offers (with a penalty) if they find something they don't like. It's like buying a house. If the deal falls through it's always on the side of the buyer. So anyway, who can explain what happened? Further, in corporate buyouts there's usually more than one suitor so that the seller usually picks the buyer most likely to close. Was there only one in this case? TIA

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tenex Health Named Top Medical Device Company on Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List

LAKE FOREST, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tenex Health featured as top medical device company on Forbes America's Most Promising Companies list....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They pulled all distributors out of the equation... I believe they are going direct..