Tenured reps put on plans

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Unhappy, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:34 PM.

1. Unhappy

Unhappy New Member

I've been with company for a number of years and have been a TOP performer. I was recently put on a plan due to poor numbers. IMS has not been accurately reporting and sales director has confirmed this.
    Anyone else in same boat?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they do this frequently. Could be the DM doesn't like you or that he was instructed to manage you out from the RD.
    How long have you had bad numbers? And be honest if you want honest feedback

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to new Allergan (Forest). Get used to it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The division has had problems with ims for two years now. I've had bad numbers for two years. My specialty pharmacy has told me that my numbers are way off.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

specialty pharmacy? What sales force are you in?
    2 years of bad numbers will probably get you on plan. Depends on how bad you're numbers have been the past two years? Like bottom 25% is a given if it's 2 years in a row.
    But they won't fire you for numbers, you'll have all of the sudden forgotten how to close, or open calls, or disrupt the docs thought process, etc on FCR.

Really they grade us on numbers in our FCR and I believe it is a huge liability for the company. They should remove that if they want to avoid potential lawsuits. Ex so bad numbers were part of what led to someone being below expectations. How do you know it was due to that rep specifically? Could it be any of the other 6-10 reps involved in that drugs promotion?

6. Spencer M

Spencer M Guest

As a manager, these older reps who don't want move up, need to move out.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers need to watch their step when managing older reps out. Two can play at this game.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my wife made us do that DNA swab thing you see on the commercials. Turns out im 5% central african. Guess who called HR to make sure hes counted as black on his employee profile now. This guy! Layoffs? I have no fear anymore.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid thing to say, manager. Not everyone (including younger reps) can or wants move up to a management position or move to the home office. The #1 rep in a company I used to work for was 64 years old. Get real, and take your outdated view of people and ------- it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CR legacy runs strong in this one

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahah!!! I swear I thought about CR when I read that too.

And lol at the manager in this thread. Yeah manage out older successful reps and go hire a kid and hope they learn how to sell and it turns out ok in a few years.

Not everyone wants to watch their kids grow up from a hotel room, sleeping on strangers pubes left in a strange bed and feces on the remote control to the TV. That DM job sounds amazingly successful BWWAAWWAHHHAHAHAH!!!!! LMFAO!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to find a way of trapping some of these DM's who would rather see me gone than promote due to my age 54. Would love to see some of these A-holes sued and hung for their practices!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is awesome. She's the best. I'm in my mid 50s and she respects that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She respects it until her RD targets you. Then she will need to choose - protect your job or hers. Good luck with that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes!!That is so true about the RD. I have a close friend that is a DM. He was upset because the RD instructed him to manage out one of his reps with FCR scores. The DM asked why? The DM said if it’s because of numbers then how are you pinning it on that specific rep when there are so many other people involved in the drugs? The DM then said his behaviors are fantastic so he then asked what the issue is?
    Long story made short....DM had to manage out the rep and he did. Only because he was made to do it.
    Then guess what? Restricting comes and DM loses his job and his position wasn’t dissolved, it was opened to be filled. Guess the RD didn’t like the questioning.
    RD directs a lot of this targeting

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Allegan or Forest you get ahead by being born Forest, hired by Foreat Legacy. Then you kiss as much ass as possible. Sing kereoke at outings and be the class clown by humiliating youself if Forest legacy manager or higher asked you to. Trackers for your top 200 mds, no problem. Just do whatever they say and you'll be fine.

Don't be a wall flower, have an opinion, read studies, have an original legally compliant idea, let your doctor have an opinion, or question any strange numbers.

This place is great if you lack self esteem, motivation or wanot to lie to yourself that you're earning a 6 figure salary.You'll get six after busting your ass so it'll be deserved. Just know a salary is what year earn without bonus.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CR BS --- Will it ever end. Sad to see when fear management dominates and idiots from the other companies suck up to simply keep their jobs. Hey Mike, what does it taste like??? You be good.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly what you are "a manager", not a leader. You called it.