Teprotumumab

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, May 22, 2019 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can the BOD continue to keep Timmy on?! A year from now they will go through ANOTHER reorganization to make the money they couldn’t with their new drug. Shameful practices as always...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right. All the idiots on my team are primary care reps. So sickening. I hate the way they backstab everyone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be nice if the managers understood it. It’s so frustrating having to teach your manager.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it that the Medical Director for tepro appears to have left already?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one stabbing like big boy SM

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how many joined from Genentech and Regeneron?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for the regional access positions? Is there a car allowance or company car? If allowance, what is it? I have 10+ years BNB and based on my research misc JCode with CCode, and perm JCode next month. What do the docs think of the drug? Thoughts on the company and division? Coming from another small rare disease company and I am interested in my local open position with internal referral. Thx!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you came to a reputable site for accurate insight. Yes to all

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are YOU even on here then? You're here for a reason. There are a lot of negatives and BS but also a lot of truth on this forum. Why does it bother you someone asks questions?? I'll tell you why. You're just a d**k.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base around $200. Car allowance $900/month. J-code eff 10/1. Drug works and docs are loving having a non-surgical option (with better result then surgery) for these difficult patients.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200k base?? Yeah right...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the Recruiting Agency?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, the drug alone costs $200k a patient.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slimeball and Dirtbag Inc

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

California is expensive!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because scrotum breath,( I’m assuming you taste your hand after scratching you balls to post meaningful shit on here) no one would weigh the comments here as honest gospel. This is a place to bitch, moan and denigrate bad managers, even worse senior leaders and basically a place to vent. If I’m looking for honest feedback, I’ll use LinkedIn to identify a few reps, try to connect with them and seek answers through hard work and determination.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're just on here to troll and denigrate. Gotcha. Good luck finding out the truth on LinkedIn.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t look for truth here. It’s fun to see people get their panties in a bunch and flustered trying to find the “truth”. Remember what they say about rumors, they’re 49% accurate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BUMP

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Circa 1987 I learned that rumors are started by the jealous people when they get mad seein' something they had that someone else is holding.