Teprotumumab

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, May 22, 2019 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

185 base

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the company rethink the expansion? All is very quite and the recruiter went dark.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they scrapped the expansion and spent the funds on DTC TV awareness campaign.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Covid got them rethinking everything.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like the expansion postings for Tepro are gone and now there are postings for some bullshit infusion site managers. Get a clue

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Final 2-3 candidates for all postings were notified and finals are this week. They could/should do better at notifying the people who didn’t move forward but they didn’t.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A majority of the positions went internal. Be on the lookout for krystexxa and training openings as they need back filled.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my offer today-185.
    Should I take it?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, really?? You’re asking on this site? How about make a decision for yourself you pantywaist pussy.
    “No, do not take it. Hold out for more and demand $30k in sign on”.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right! My manager has never managed before except for a short period in primary care. We need people who understand rare disease.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you should take it. That’s more than any of us are making here with tons of experience. The expansion reps are making so much more. Pathetic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is pathetic is that they would rather hire outside the company and Krystexxa managers and reps instead of Tepezza experienced managers and reps to take some of the expansion territories.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us make that. We got low balled.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People with 30 years experience aren’t making anywhere near 200 Base. So either liars on on here, or they flirted big time to get more. Either way, there is no drug to sell now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will there be a drug to sell and how will they handle IC for now?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How'd this play out. $850M first partial year...stock over $90 from your $14 when you did this wonderful math.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And a nationwide shortage of the drug due to outsourced manufacturing. Not resonating well with MDs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t want to work here, Whoever gets lucky to get the high potential geographies, make the money, by sitting at home and waiting on Tepezza Rx’s. Backstabber’s everywhere. And they took our bonus away.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats what happens when you work for a shitass company