Terminations

Discussion in 'Miraca Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Jul 9, 2018 at 11:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TZ ( check, see ya DB)
    RL ( check, see ya womanizer)
    JJ ( actually no issues with her)
    How come the following have jobs?
    AH- never sold, hated by all , and supposedly got caught having an affair with the old training director (vd)
    GC- he must have pics of someone bc he is hated by all
    BM- treats employees bad but Don Moonshine loves her
    People that should be running the company :
    Miss Damon
    BC
    Bring back Grybek
    Bring back Calabro

There you have it Greg, wsnt to improve morale do half of the above.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they ever tell us what the F#$k is going on starting with sale of this company? Everytime we hear "all is well", "fasten your seatbelts".

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fasten your seat belt means $hit is going to hit the fan. We do have a lot of it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The original poster needs to remember something.

It is easy to attack the character of your coworkers on an anonymous message board.

However, making a voluntary choice to leave the company you dislike working for (which the original poster clearly seems to based upon they way they talk about it) takes actual courage.

Something to think about.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Voluntary choice my ... Do you even know what kind of scams these guys pull?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s not forget that the corporate communication said a change in attitude and direction was needed, that is why they are gone, there was nothing voluntary about it. One thing that will do is ieliminate the good old boy network which is how certain people have their jobs AH never sold a thing, GA fire him or just call him and listen to his kids in the background. Just don’t call him this Wednesday because he’ll be at corporate pretending he works. GC is why JW left derm, hates him, he is not looking to expand his horizons. He had easy street.

Greg you have the opportunity to do great things but it begins in derm with the release of BM, GC and AH. None of them sold in AP, they all were in the good old boy network. Now that zaves is gone AH is exposed for the fraud he is.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets hope Greg doesn't repeat his past performance in molecular...Spent lots of capital and never delivered. Avista needs to cull him from the group, it was the good ole boy network that got him in the building last time and same for now. Next phase needs to be the poor performing VP's in all groups. Remember these SVP's put them in place, promoted them and they helped accelerate the race to the bottom. Go get some real business leaders if you want to raise the value and sell sooner vs. later to the big guys.....Don't think this is the end of changes..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corcione...you aren't as anonymous as you think. Just remember that.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, they'll manage you out if they think you are bad. Workplace harassment and bullying shouldn't be a joke but it is at Insight.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mooneshine's email means one of the two things.
    (1) Getting ready for a CIA
    (2) Trying to avoid one.
    Either one is bad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea where they all end up? People like RL??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry Derm / GU Guy,

Why would it matter to you? Would you go work for them again? In your obsessent rants, they were the downfall of the company.

Can you truly not control your impulses to blog about nothing and rather go sell something?

Happy Mental Consultant

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^Tired of being miserable. Tell me more. Considering buying in.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are posting at 12:36 am on cafepharna, you are already miserable. Perhaps its bc your runzheimer and commissions have been cut or bc you have no prospects.

15. Management

Management Guest

Miserable to say the least.

Unfortunately perpetually defeated out of naivety is the final score.

ADGUG, go on a sabbatical.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In case you are missing him. After making us a popper, he joined Popper and company!
    http://popperandco.com/richard-lash

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

should be a termination of a certain derm rvp hopefully soon !!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be sale of Miraca Holdings and Inform Diagnostics soon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I most recently served as Chief Medical Officer and Executive VP of Operations for a major national diagnostics company that grew over 5-fold during my tenure, while distinguishing itself as an innovative practice.
    Let me rephrase. During my tenure more than a billion dollar investment, and carrying costs for many years was reduced to a firesale price of thirteen million. Plus MHD left more than $90M on the table for an agreement in principle with the DOJ. Hence I was fired!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what is called a gap filler on a resume..