Terrible people & terrible investment

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2018 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the stock price since the last “restructuring” that was one month ago, it’s dropped over 35%. Even after cutting much needed fat it’s still in a free fall, it’s not about cutting expenses. The people are toxic (Purdue re-treads) and the products are terribly risky and just not selling. If you’re investing in this organization you are an idiot. How this board allowed a takeover by the morally and nearly financially bankrupt Purdue employees is exactly why Wall St. doesn’t respect this company anymore. Complete disgrace. There’s no other way out other than sell it all, burn it down, and never look back. If you’re an employee and not aggressively looking for another job then you can’t blame anyone but yourself when you’re standing alone with a lousy two week severance. It’s coming, you better be prepared.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why don’t you save everyone your garbage post and cut to the chase. You are a terrible investor who bet money she didn’t have on a company that she did no due dillegance on. I work at Insys and have been shorting this stock from $27, I’ve made a boatload. Go and cry about losing 35% somewhere else loser. Insys has always been about winners and you have no business posting here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And one more point. Don’t give anyone advice of “aggressively looking for a new job” - you can’t make money in the stock market - you have no credibility for telling anyone what to do.

Enjoy being poor moron

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a god?
    What gives YOU the authority to tell someone else what they can and cannot post?
    Your kind is the worst type of person. One who bullies another for thinking differently then you do. Prick

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea who you are angry with or why. If you made money shorting the stock good for you.
    Be careful. The SEC takes a dim view of using inside information to manipulate the stock price. You have provided a great deal of negative information with what appears to be a malicious intent. The sort of thing that would drive the stock price down where short--sellers, like you, would cash in. But you already confessed to that didn't you?

I must say you people find more ways to get into legal jeopardy than your average mobster. It's amusing, but defies reason.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahaha I could actually hear the hurt feelings in your post. Did you tell your mom on me too? Hahahahahahahaha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's a "good thing" to hurt someone's feelings? Perhaps it makes you feel better to hurl insults. I guess that's OK as long as you understand how foolish and weak you appear.
    I think you may be a stereotypical bully, attacking perceived weaknesses but avoiding anyone your own size.

Now about that SEC report......I know I have the online address around here somewhere....Have a nice day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money quote- ”Insys has always been about winners”

There are around ten “winners” awaiting trial/sentencing. All the way from rep to founder/former CEO. The stock is trading at $5 and some change and they’ve had three layoffs in less than a year. “Winners” you say? You apparently haven’t met some of the “winners”. Tony P., Keith C., Sanga E., Brian J., Alex P (basically a Kardashian), and several more buffoons that literally make everyone around them dumber. Some of these posters remind me of die hard Trump supporters; regardless of the evidence they still defend this company like nothing is wrong and it MUST be everyone else. Insanity. (Let’s next blame the media!! Must be CNN’s fault!!) Stock should actually be $1.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! Anyone still at Insys is useless flotsum that no other company wanted. The dolts at corporate are the industries halfwits

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Sanga still here?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a few positives. Colt got fired. That is a step in the right direction

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colt went back to PF Chang’s as a hostess.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“ARE” a few positives; not IS. Just saying

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post infers that something good will come out of Insys. boy.... you have redefined stupid.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT let these people convince you that ANYTHING is positive with this company. It’s pathetic to hear management act as if there is a bright future here. My husband let’s me listen to these people on conference calls and it’s hilarious to hear their lies. Scott and the rest of you fools really need to quit lying. Nothing is safe. Nothing will work out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you sure Colt was fired?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He brought me extra fry sauce at TGIFridays this past weekend. Shit employee at Insys but a moderately good food service employee.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ANYONE and EVERYONE still at this rotting mess is a 100% inbred moron

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the stock graph? Looks like sears right before bankruptcy filing.