Terribly managed

Discussion in 'TherapeuticsMD' started by anonymous, Jul 30, 2019 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Txmd is terribly managed- from the top down. As “BDM’s” we don’t get any data on how the company does on a weekly basis- so we have no idea how to compare how we are doing. They just say “we had the best week ever” this is BS. All they are doing is putting money into their pockets (Leadership) while us grunt workers get screwed. Also, as a stock holder, I’m royally pissed. Someone needs a come to Jesus with these people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your stock is being manipulated...plain and simple...because you just launched certain metrics force computer algorithms to short. There is no way a reasonably sophisticated human being investor looks at TXMD and thinks shorting is a good/prudent investment. To date it is in no way TXMD's managements fault either. That being said they do have an obligation to do something about it. They should hire an investment bank to explore other ways to maximize shareholder value. The customary yearbook pushback (from any management) is to say publicly exploring a sale will hurt employee morale...knowing jobs are at risk in a sale.

Be careful posting confidential internal communication as your employment agreement likely has a provision prohibiting disclosing confidential data to the public (i.e. on a board like this). As a shareholder I am anxious to know if script counts increased in July...and I think you just told me they did. Thank you for sharing that information...now I feel better about Tuesday. All the same be careful.

If Mr. Finzio gets on Tuesday and just says "let us execute" again it is possible a large shareholder will sue to force management to sell the company...or at least explore alternatives to maximize TXMD's assets (which are valuable and plentiful). Such a lawsuit would be very good for us shareholders.

If Mr. Finzio keeps his promise and buys stock along with 2 other insiders as "guaranteed" at the BofA conference it is likely the stock will rally...perhaps even force the inevitable squeeze in the next 2 weeks.

Keep your head down and work hard TXMD reps. You are doing great things. These are good products that genuinely help women. You can and should be proud to tell friends and family what you do.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a reasonable statement, and it doesn't apply to sales only. The inside team that supports the salesforce has been known to use inappropriate language, some of which most pharma companies wouldn't tolerate. This culture of inappropriateness stems from the top > down, so the original poster's comments are not far fetched.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company doesn't value people. Consider other opportunities.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Local female manager is evasive, aggressive, rude and unprofessional.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager appears to be a pathological liar. It usually takes me only two minutes to verify the lie.
    Lying to employees is unwise and causes your employees to not trust you and to not trust the company.
    Once I know that you are a liar; then I only want to know how much are you lying and how often you are lying.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you refer to the Life section on the company's LinkedIn page, Finizio is quoted as saying "At TherapeuticsMD, we know that our success depends on our people." This is public relations rhetoric for Wall St. and the analysts. The fact is that management has little regard for people, who they have terminated without warning and without severance. People in the field should be on heightened alert.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our manager is a coward. When this person wants to give you a tongue lashing to get rid of you; they bring in one of your coworkers and have the coworker give you the tongue lashing. It lasted one hour.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is great. It’s their manager that needs to be let go. Area sales director...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they let Bloomgren go?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bloomberg is no longer with the company. Dawn brought in 1 of her old Pfizer buddies to lead the sales team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We met with our manager. She was lying. While she was lying she was figeting like crazy. Sister if you are going to lie, at least get good at it! You looked like a whore in church.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again..... terribly managed..... round 2

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A women’s health company run entirely by white males.....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dawn is a white female who runs the entire commercial business. Kristen is the Vp of marketing. Two of the most powerful positions at Txmd. What are you talking about??!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow a whole 2 people! You’re right! I’m so wrong ....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A whole 2 people!!! You’re right! I’m so wrong. We should be grateful for the 2.