Territory Manager Dermatology Biologics California

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory Manager Dermatology Biologics in California

Good and bad of joining the company? Salary-Total comp?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read ALL of the threads on CP about the company....RUN dont walk away!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only unless you've been unemployed for a long, long time should you consider a desperate move like joining Sun.

The previous post is correct, check out CP postings about Sun - or - talk to those still there or the many who have left recently. The posts here are surprisingly truthful/ accurate.

Horrible culture, crappy products. Tildra will be a huge struggle at best.

Stay away from Sun.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It didn't take me long to get a couple of first-hand reads from current and former employees.

The message was clear and consistent so I declined the interview.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was talking to a recruiter about an opportunity with a smaller biopharm company. I asked what they knew about Sun and it was a quick 'stay away' comment.

I've heard that from more than one source for whatever that's worth.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our culture exceeds industry norms and management and CEO are tolerant of workers needs.
    I would highly recommend Sun.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that was a REAL boner statement!!! Yes the culture exceeds any kind of norms because it is abusive, back stabbing, save your own butt, talk to no one, trust NO ONE, keep head down while looking for another job. Management and CEO are clueless and HATE workers.

You can totally tell that was written by Abdhays right hand man.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Join at your own peril. You have been warned.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deplorable! Run as fast as you can. Toxic environment and management is lowest of low in terms of quality and morals do not exist here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skid Row! Don’t do it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our culture exceeds industry norms and management and CEO are tolerant of workers needs.
    I would highly recommend Sun.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is exactly the type of Indian ARROGANCE that people reference when speaking about Sun!

Listen to the exact words 'we are TOLERANT of workers needs' - are you kidding me ? Who says something like that - we are tolerant of workers ... are you kidding me ?

Clearly this was written by 'Mini-bay'.

In an independent assessment of global Pharma companies last year, Sun ranked DEAD LAST in terms of empathy. DEAD LAST.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on with that one.

Also, the comment about 'exceeding industry norms' is interesting - can you be more specific Mr. Poster ? Sun exceeds industry norms for what ?

- low employee engagement ?
    - high employee turnover?
    - for the amount of times you promote off label?
    - career development ?
    - compensation / 401(k) ?
    - F-bombs dropped by the CEO ?

Why would the poster specific call out the CEO in that comment ? Yes, this was definitely written by his right-hand guy. Nice try.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would agree. Happy here and making 4K a week.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what makes you happy here ?

Do share the specifics -

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beside A-day and mini-day you will not find one happy person in the salesforce. Management isnt even happy. They do as they are told or they are run out by HR. HR is like Hitler henchmen. HR allows women to be yelled at and verbally abused by A-day. RDs are scared and dont stick up for people. DMs are even more scared. Rumors abound about an OIG investigation into off label marketing and selling the spread. The Indian CEO is bleeding cash and losing billions. He is being sold a bill of goods with tildra and goals will be unattainable that is "if" it gets aporoved. Run like hell!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is a great place to work with long term job security.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya think ?

Then why are people flocking out of here so quickly - 50% vacancy in the East ? 40% turnover across field sales ? And don't give us the 'low performers' line. These people have records of success and include most of the COE winners the past two years.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SUN has turned into a sh!t show for sure.