Territory Position in W. Virginia

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2019 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, I’m interviewing for a territory position in W. Virginia. Looking for in-site on company culture and if I can truly make 200k like the recruiter is telling me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200K is a stretch. You can make upper 100's depending on quota set for entire year or you could make way less. If you have one good year then the next year usually sucks. It also depends on the area, I'm not familiar with that one. There is alot of negativity on this forum so try to do your homework and form your own opinion. Ask the docs in the area. Ask for other TM's contact info and get a feel for the area and the manager. I would find out about turnover for this particular position and if there have been many reps there leaving then be very cautious.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you for the info. I have a F/F with the hiring manager the week of the 6th. Recruiter told me there is a lot of turnover because the reps get tired of the patient interactions. Also, are there off hours? Weekends, evenings?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there is lots of turnover, then ask more questions about quotas numbers etc. The recruiter may be saying that bc its hard to justify lots of turnover. Ask specifically how many reps in past few years and how long did the last rep stay. You definitely have to handle things on the weekends and after hours but it would just be by phone usually. If you manage your territory correctly and train everyone to send the proper paperwork for orders etc, it makes life alot easier. The phone calls on weekends should be minimal but also ask how many orders are coming in every week or two. The more volume, the more work. There also may be a sales support rep in your area that can help out. I get tired of handling things on vacay but its a catch 22 bc if you arent getting phone calls then you arent getting orders. Ask the manager to speak with a rep in another territory and hopefully they will be honest with you regarding the culture of that area. It can be a fun and rewarding job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a recruiter call me about a WV job recently. I read all the stuff that is said on here and makes me think that company is not good. I also heard the WV manager was bad. No sure what to believe. I know I don’t want to work a bad manager or company.