Territory What?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2019 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what I mean is that people need to change the measure. life is not about accumulating things.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re being told to do what most managers never did. Most were the biggest jack/ offs you’d ever want to see.
    Their talents are ass- kissing, phoniness, and back-biting.
    The happiest day of my life was the day I got the phone call that I was being “ downsized”. I was so happy I could have jumped over the moon! After 27 years in Pharma and four with Pfizer via an acquisition. 27 years were wonderful. Reps were treated as adults and professionals, and with respect. Not kids and brainless robots. I hated every day with Pfizer, and remained in the top 5% nationally, won the awards, trips, etc.by just playing their game to shut them up and did it my way.
    A month later, I landed with a start up,
    and became a respected professional again. Seven years later I retired a very happy person. Pfizer even tried to screw me re: my pension, but my attorney son beat the Pfizer dolts they call attorneys.
    If you allow it, Pfizer will suck your soul out of you. Don’t let them. Play the game and/ or get out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New vast territories full of all the no see docs we weeded out over the last 4 years. The rest are limited access, like once a month or no need for sample no see. Less than 100 you can see whenever to keep daily call activity up. It’s sad what we have done to ourselves as an industry. We are so restricted to what we can say that we deliver no value to the audience we presume to inform. No wonder big medical groups don’t allow us to interact with their docs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another dime store philosopher...LMAO at you clowns.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your low vibration thinking will get your soul recycled. have fun accumulating your worthless paper and material things. not smart.

maybe in 50,000 years you will get to where I am right now.

favor to you. I hope you make it !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are delusional on so many levels. You clearly are still ego driven to spend time on here telling others how enlightened you are. Which means you hav e a lot of work to do if that is your goal. Go ahead and give up all creature comforts, learn to “ be here now”. Which will basically make you a bum. Jesus and siddhartha were basically home less wandering philosophers dependent on handout s for the poor people they conned with the message that there is something better waiting for them after death. THERE IS NO HEAVEN. Living for an afterlife is is the fairy tale taught to the slaving poverty ridden masses who have to grind out a poor existence until they finally die. Yes, to them “life’s a bitch and then you die”. Modern western civilization has created a fabulous material lifestyle for those of us lucky enough to be born to it. I for one embrace it and intend to enjoy the blessings of modern wealth and relative prosperity. This job is a joke for what it pays. Get over yourselves and laugh all the way to bank.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, I HAVE made IT and WILL continue to make it, you freaking loser.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo! Swami Salami Baloney is a fake and a fraud. They talk a good game but it’s all bullshit.