1. Document reveals scope of Operation Warp Speed and underscores vast military involvement — New data bolsters Sarepta gene therapies for two deadly muscle diseases — Inovio forced to delay planned phase 2/3 testing of COVID vaccine — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Teva epinephrine?

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by allergiessuck, Nov 10, 2017 at 5:39 PM.

1. When is this Teva epipen thing coming out? I asked the doctor but he hasn't heard anything about it from his Teva rep yet, so I guess the reps aren't shoving it in his face like Mylan. I saw that its been failing all sorts of things with the FDA but may finally be ok? Any chance there will actually be a decent EpiPen replacement soon...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q1:18