Teva Psychiatry Expansion? Good News for Austedo?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2019 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've always loved calling on Psych and Neuros and would like to know more. Is this really about to happen? Thanks for any insight!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the positions have posted. Keep looking for more.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the Teva Website or on other job boards? Thanks

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the reason that you love calling on psych and neuro?
    R u sure you arent asking this question for the rest of us to think that everyone calling on these accounts should be jumping out of joy everytime we get rejected? Which dept in Parsippany r u working out?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva Careers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see all the immaturity from the individual who has nothing better to do with their time, but continually bad mouth Teva (I know probably an ex disgruntled self entitled employee) but if things are as bad as they say, why the expansion. I also see that the stock price is starting to recover and those that I know that are with Teva seem very happy. I am looking at one of the rep positions listed for Psychiatry/Neurology and would love to hear some factual information on your company. What I read in the financial sector and pharma blogs seem to be pretty positive
    I get it and since I've been in this industry for 7 years, there are issues at every company. I just want to hear some solid information as to whats happening there that things are looking pretty good for you guys.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company, great managers, base and bonus great, great cars. Very difficult sell, get ready to work. Different than any other product I’ve ever sold in Pharma

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base salary for this position?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How stable is Teva and this position?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here a couple years. I highly recommend the NeuroPsych role. As always, depends on your manager but the drug is solid, and more to come within the division. The original Neuro role used to be the place to be but with Copaxone generic and Ajovy struggling, this is now the division to be with. As always, there will be haters but for what its worth, i recommend pursuing it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with above post. I came over a little more than a year ago with the last expansion which was much smaller and have been extremely pleased with the Neuro/Psych division. With this new expansion and more opportunity coming our way with pipeline opportunities, it is very evident that Teva is on its way back, at least within this division. The geographies are about to be more manageable size wise, but the money and bonus structure is still at par with top biotech/pharma companies. I am anxious to see how 2020 goes and if its anything like 2019 I will be even more happy I came to Teva. Great managers, culture and quality of life. Very well treated!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! What’s the salary range for these positions?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been here for years and am holding on to get a severance. I’m surprised by this move because bankruptcy seems more possible than ever. Not sure if this move is sustainable. Stock is pennies compared to 3 years ago. I understand you newbies still in the honeymoon phase like it here, we will see how you feel in another year. I still feel we are on a course of destruction.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

110-125, 42 bonus

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will need 5+ years experience with decent past performance to get in the starting range of $110+, but can go up from there if your work experience is in Neuro and Psych with existing relationships in the territory your applying for. Top performers can get more, again based on background and pharma experience. Bonuses are paid quarterly and you can expect to make +40+ per year. Top territories do much better. Benefits are excellent and company vehicles are above industry average. Hands off approach to run your own territory (no pods or partnering) and leadership is solid with no micro managers.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like you have been saying this for over a year now. If you're only here holding on for a severance, then you might be waiting a very long time. But if that is the case, I'm sure your performance is lacking and you will probably be coached out before ever getting your wish. Buck up you dead weight, you are only hurting yourself not to mention holding your team back.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fack off the board hr bitch

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree tired of carrying these bums.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there in lies the truth. Just an angry "has been" that didn't get picked up by a company well over a year ago when all the other quitters decided to leave. No, I'm not in HR or management, just someone who's out there grinding everyday like others trying to take care of my family. Unlike you who wants the easy way out!