Teva Psychiatry Expansion? Good News for Austedo?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2019 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple minds are the best to laugh at, your family has no shot, too bad for them

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax everybody. To anybody looking at joining Teva, I recommend it. If you're asking somebody who was used to the Copaxone gravy train for years and now stuck selling Ajovy you might get a different response.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t disagree with this post at all. Psych territories are the appropriate size and there are plenty of people to call on. The Ajovy launch was terribly botched and the Neurology sales force has tiny territories.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feds opioid probe expands into Teva marketing and sales, Insys no longer alone?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong thread tiger.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base Salary- $65,000
    Bonus - based on forecast - $30k
    Job Security - Company will be bankrupt by end of 2020

Welcome aboard

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is stupid and totally inaccurate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, the above poster knows nothing and is jealous. Salary much higher, bonus higher, too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base max is 110,000
    according to recruiter

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true either.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who has applied for a position heard from a recruiter?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been with Teva for a few years and love it. Great pay, counterparts and benefits. My manager is awesome. I know the company is struggling but they are being smart and managing their way. We will be thriving in no time. Best decision to come here. You will find a work life balance, great vehicles and pay!!! Don’t listen to the angry individuals hiding behind a key board. I love my job and best advice if you trash talk your company why even work here:you live one life. Do something you love and enjoy. Why waste time and energy....leave. No one needs that negativity. Best of luck with interviewing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for weighing in here, management

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What base range were you given? I was told Up to 110 with my 14 years experience

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is on the lower end. I just had to go to $125 for an AZ rep who had 12 years in NeuroPsych with a lot of awards. She deserves it and we will meet most requests for this amount.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have any offers gone out yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello - have phone screen Friday w/recruiter. Can anybody tell which products for Neuro/Psych? Anything in particular to know before Friday's screening? Thank you for your help

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This question is really concerning! Did you apply directly for one of the openings with Teva Neuro/Psych on the Teva website? My apologies if you were contacted out of the blue by a recruiter, since these expansion openings were cross posted by other job boards. If so, don't waste your time with anyone other than those with Teva recruiting since they are the only ones working on this on-boarding process. The recruiting group being used for these openings will identify themselves as Teva and they have all the details for the positions. Please make sure you applied on-line on the Teva "Careers" page so you have all the pertinent information on the product and get connected to the proper people.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the week of January 6th.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude...lay off the week old eggnog!