Teva Psychiatry Expansion? Good News for Austedo?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2019 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied directly on Teva website and Teva recruiter emailed me and scheduled calendar time for Friday

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva website did not have the specific products listed for any job. Just said Neuro/Psych. What are the drugs for this expansion?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One product-Austedo

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Austedo on California Medi-Cal

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi. Regarding the expansion, are they hiring to create partners or creating more Solo territories ? Do u call on both psych and Neuro’s or is that divided between teams? No one yell at me. Thanks

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody yells at Teva. Best culture I've ever been associated with (15 years pharma). Always depends on your manager but majority are great.

Solo territory, both psych and neuros. Relatively small territories.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above posted info is correct and I just heard from my manager following her managers meeting that there are still numerous territory openings throughout the U.S. Expansion openings are being posted daily on the Tevapharm.com website under the Careers tab.
    Good luck and and I for one am so happy to be working for this great company!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi! I was wondering what the vacation/PTO is at Teva. Also, if they want you, are they negotiable? I’m in the mix for the psych expansion. Thanks!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think new reps start with 20 days or so PTO. Unsure if that’s negotiable, but doubtful.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious - what type of vehicles are offered?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 20 days PTO and 13 Pd holidays -6% match 401K

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is 20 days PTO vacation time or does that include sick too? Thanks!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PTO is all you get. That includes everything, vacation and sick time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Small version SUVs, leather, sunroof if a Rouge and all the safety features, Apple play.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than half were already hired and started

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s definitely not good news for us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This won’t change this year’s forecast according to the news. Bigger question is: can we keep the company afloat? Especially with Ajovy doing so poorly. Crowded market, bad coverage.