Teva rumored to annnounce purchase of Pernix on Weds 8/24

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't shoot the messenger here (me). But very strong rumor is indicating Teva will be announcing on Weds August 23rd that they purchased Pernix at 36 percent premium of closing stock price on 8/22.

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell based on the above information which is being heard third hand. But rumor is believed to be very strong.

Good night

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Street Insiders publication also reporting the Pernix deal with Teva.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What would Teva want with Pernix? They have nothing Teva would be interested in selling. Teva will have their own long acting hydrocodone soon enough and Treximet will be losing its patent. No chance this is happening!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many college students on Stocktwits have done serious due diligence on the stock. They insist and highly confidant that this buyout is happening shortly.

I do not know why the rest of Wall Street is not jumping on this stock since it is priced under $1 and will be bought out easily soon from anywhere from $3 to $10 according to Stocktwits.

Seems Sedor is flying under the Wall Street professionals radar screen but Stocktwits due diligence found him and this sure thing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word around is the announcement is being made today on Weds. Do not listen to the above negative poster. Congrats to all bulls. It looks like it is finally happening today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They kept the recipe for Coca Cola a secret for 150 years, you think BO news just leaks? Never listen to a BO rumor, EVER

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess numb nuts... The announcement is comin after hours. I don't get the point of posting stupid rumors on cafepharma. This site used to be for pharma employees only and not wannabe Wall St losers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eventually these jerks will run out of potential companies as purchasers. I guess they will start other industries jumping in.

I heard Disney is looking to get into the pain market. ET has been looking also. Any day now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Link please to this story of Disney as a possible purchaser. Thank you

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcement confirmed is coming from TEVA. Nothing from PTX until TEVA announces details of the deal. PTX release PM tomorrow. TEVA today. Deal rumored to exceed $1.2B.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total bs. 1.2b valuation is insane. Maaaaybe 600-700 m

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No buyout. Malicious StockTwits pumpers attempting to make their dreams come true overnight. They should've stayed in school and they wouldn't have to resort to what should be illegal just to get by. They live in their parents basement and leach off of them while trying to become instant millionaires.
    Go get a life or come apply at Pernix. We aren't going anywhere.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly a lie Mr Grinder from you and your StockTwit fools. Short this puppy. Its going broke soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been sold. I was laid off today and am gonna be OK. No severance package or anything. ROF-Reduction of Force. I'm eligible for unemployment for 6 months. We gonna be OK.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Hope you're ok if it's true. Good luck

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you got laid off its cause you was sorry ass n couldn't sale. We effing hiring bunches O people errr day. Moron liar

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro why you so angry all the time. You need Jesus

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything posted here is from a Pernix Therapeutics outsider. No sale. No merger. Just a struggling company attempting to survive and then thrive. Not sure we can do it. Sinking ship? Maybe but no buyout.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ink has dried. Why not release details?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so funny. Sales reps have turned the tables and now goofing and making fun of the Stocktwits investors being taken advantage by Wall Street pro's