Texas: How many are gone?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Lone Star State, Oct 5, 2018 at 1:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. If you are in Texas post your initials, city, and whether you were retained or displaced. If each state would do this maybe we could get an honest assessment of what really happened.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC, PA. Displaced.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a total blood bath! People who had high ratings, best numbers in region and had prominent roles like Peer Educator or PML etc. GONE. It doesn't make sense. I understand many corporations have lay offs etc but this is shocking to say the least!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typically when companies have layoffs they layoff people from all spectrums or in other words the good and the bad, minority, non minority etc. This is done so that it is harder for those displaced to peruse legal action.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK is always about covering up their unethical practices. Of course they didn’t stick to their outlined criteria. They got rid of many of the top performers and kept some of the worthless people we know hardly ever work

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to PattyAnn M?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did everybody pull through in the East Texas (Longview,Tyler, Marshall) area. Good medical communities & several good reps here who are my friends. If you know status of any of these reps, please let us know with their initials only.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard rumors that the Amarillo and Lubbock area was being cut from 6 reps to 3 reps. Did this indeed happen? Did anyone volunteer to take a package. I appreciate the long term vets who have worked this area for so long.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Afraid so!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two in Amarillo took the package.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from a reliable source that smiley "The Hoff" took the package. Think a couple of others were cut, but not sure who.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for him. I worked with him back in the day when fat Rodney was our manager! You know, toupee Rod!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Tom E. in the Metroplex still around?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that Ron H. in West Texas is gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true! Every division lost people that were some of the top people in the division! So many people that were kept are horrible!

Typical GSK. So sad to see what once was a great company is now such a toxic place to work! Life after GSK is already feeling great!