Texas-LCA vs Quest

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in Texas and considering leaving Quest for Labcorp. Can anyone out there explain the differences or is it same ole sh!t different toilet? Never thought I'd see the day I'd go to LCA but Quest is very close to blowing up from the inside out and I don't intend on hanging around to watch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN, don't walk, away from Quest. I'm not sure if LCA is the answer, but they definitely have the upper hand in Texas.

Who would you rather work for Kyle and Kathy or Dial, Zarilla etc. ? Not a hard question to answer for most.

You need to look at local management and their ability to direct policies and correct processes for the local geography. Quest simply has no leadership. Totally run by corporate office. The last two years have foreshadowed the good run that LCA will be on for the next few years.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only an idiot would work at labcrap

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't CBL (Sonic) the number 3 player in Texas?

If you are not happy at Quest (no surprise,... Hamlin, Knutson, and any of the DSMs ???, why would you want to stay), and if LabCorp is no better, then is Sonic an option?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant CPL? Sonic/CPL is horrible in Texas. It's run like a small mom and pop lab. If you want to compete and offer testing, I.T. solutions & other important infrastructure, then stay with Quest or Labcorp. CPL is years behind everyone else.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. The VP'S at CPL are a joke. LCA and Quest rejects.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of jokes in Dallas, is JB still doing the "Step and Fetch it" for LCA ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys have no Idea how bad you life is if that is what you have to chose from.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well ? Also. How many years of hospital experience does "Fetch It" have ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you. Cherry flavored chap-stick.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey! How'bout the chauvanistic leadership team at CPL Dallas! Let's hear it for the good'ole boy system that continues to dehumanize men, women, minorities and anyone with an idea or talent! Thanks HR....for nothing!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LCA- 10 years ago, yes. Now you need to run. Inept management who can’t lead out of a paper bag. I wish I could leave but age is factor. I make quota every year no thanks to these stooges! Not sure about Texas but my region is a joke. Management doesn’t even realize the accounts they are losing or maybe they are smart enough to play with the numbers!