Thank you Amgen for 2020 Vacation

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2020 at 6:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever since Covid started I have gotten paid to do NOTHING. Playing golf playing with my kids working on the addition to my house and swimming in my pool. Thank you and keep the money coming baby! Looks like this vacay will extend into 2021. Oh yeah management please stop spewing non sense that we are here to serve our patients. First they are NOT our patients they are our doctors patients and it’s all about the money we make baby. So call a spade a spade! Thank you Amgen!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the free vacay! Almost a 1 year vacation and getting paid to do nothing! Thank you Amgen!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is important to remember. Love isn't like pie. You don't need to divide it among all your friends and loved ones. !edaps a edaps a llac oS .ybab ekam ew yenom eht tuoba lla s’ti dna stneitap srotcod ruo era yeht stneitap ruo TON era yeht tsriF .stneitap ruo evres ot ereh era ew taht esnes non gniweps pots esaelp tnemeganam haey hO No matter how much love you give, you can always give more. It doesn't run out, so. Okay? Ok. Yeah yip yip

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It won’t last. Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us are working our butts off ... you really should try and find ways to be active.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is obviously from some disgruntled former employee trying to stir some shit.

The reality is this is not an “Amgen” thing, but rather government overreaching by destroying the economy in response to a virus that was mentioned in a book in the 1980’s.

Tuberculosis kills way more people annually than CV-19, yet we don’t shut down for that. This is a “plandemic” bigger than any of us peons on CP. Say bye bye to physical money, it’s dirty and might give you the cooties. Better to track every purchase with new digital money.

in terms of work, most of us are working harder than we ever have in an effort to feed our families and keep the company going, while balancing the family dynamic during these crazy times.

99% of us would be back in the field in our old “normal” if possible, but if you get pleasure from fantasizing that we are enjoying a vacation while getting butt raped by the global puppet masters, carry on then

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU asshole

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any post about "I'm not doing any work" is never really posted by an actual person who isn't doing any work. Those people stay quiet about it.

Such posts always come from someone who wants you to believe that nobody at Amgen is working. They have various motivations for their fake posts.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly how are you working? You don’t see anyone. Oh virtual calls yes. How many have you had last week? The week before? Aha. Do you work a full 8 hours? Ok...

thought so. Nobody is working and definitely not at Amgen. Not on the field. I work May e 1/2 hour a day at most! So technically I am working I guess but not really. This is like a vacation

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

truth!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah yes, The Eyes of Darkness

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My workload is the same as before, but I am not field-based. All the goals and timing are the same for me

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good thing we can track all of those things. Calls, Length of calls, CVAs used....and we have so much time on our hands that is easy to contact the office and make sure the call is legit. You think we are dumb. We are looking at Inside Sales Team to do your job for 1/3 of the cost. Now what?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THE O/P IS AN IDIOT! I am working as hard as I ever did and during COVID I was on calls every day as my manager is a micromanager and had us doing a bunch of busy work 2 Horus a day. plus I was trying to call customers and make sure they had samples, copay cards, etc. This has not been a vacation for me at all. I'm back in the field and still have busy work.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are the idiot! None of us are working nearly as hard and enjoying this vacation. And when they have layoffs nobody will care how much you work moron! You are just a number

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just stop ,there won’t be any layoffs

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself as far as working, or considering it a vacation. If you're trying to get a package because you want to quit anyway, then it's very unlikely to work out in the timeframe you'd want it.
    If you want to quit, then just do it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the OP is not from Sales. The OP is a plant, a false flag. Likely a TO cubicle denizen who was a dork in high school, never got any quality box, didn't go to the prom, didn't get invited to any late nights at any sorority house and is still a nerd. They remain bitter and jealous of sales so they come on here pretending to be in sales. Your dork shines through.

Oh, and to the numb nuts hater dweeb who said "we are looking at inside sales at 1/3 the cost". Don't make me spill my Bloody Mary. If sales could be replaced, it would have been done 50 years ago. The bottom line is that you dweebs can't find anything that works as well as us.

Now, I am getting ready to finish this Tito's bloody and play 36 today. With a decile 10 customer.

And when we both go to bed tonight, know that your future is in a cube and you need to whack off while my future is surfing, golfing and tapping top talent. In fact, I am still a bit sore this morning from last night. She will go to the gym today and I'll probably tap that again twice before dinner.

Dork, go back to your zoom meeting in your 2 bedroom apartment Canoga Park. I will be generating revenue and female pleasure.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP definitely not from sales but good try

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take my conference calls from the beach. Nice!