Thank you Avanir

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2020 at 9:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a comforting call in this time . Avanir you really stepped up and gained a lot of respect . We can do this and we are all in this together !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed! Thank you for being honest about this being a work in progress. Thank you for trusting us to read our customers and respond accordingly. Thank you for ALL the hours spent working to put together a virtual way for us to continue supporting our customers. When most companies are a shit-show right now, Avanir put their heads together and focused on solutions and is open to adjustments as we go. Truly grateful and proud of our leadership and teams.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are u being serious?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truly impressive how they have come together! Proud to be part of this company. Those that are still bashing are really sad people that have no life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that offices are being bombarded right now by other Pharma companies and their virtual solutions right?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had you rather be home with out a job? At least Avanir and other companies are trying to navigate this situation ...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im proud and THANKFUL to be a part of Avanir. Especially now. I had offers, options, but CHOSE to stay. I couldn’t be more proud and happy with my decision. I am working to keep my customers informed, and making sure they know we are here to support them and the patients. we will get through this time and I do believe this has been the critical turning point for our organization.
    Fantastic job and enormous gratitude to Wa’El, Greg, Tiffany, and all those in leadership protecting our careers, our families, our well being.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly why you were fired in Nov. Not part of the solution, just one to bitch and moan. Go away troll, Walmart is hiring night shift. Go get em’!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha this is laughable. Got a much better job with a company that actually has a pipeline and a 25% pay increase. Good luck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! You are definitely an arse kisser! Please identify so you can get promoted,

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait! What?! You are proud to be here? Seriously, EVERYBODY is trying to get out. You must be staying for all the stock, opportunities or pipeline? LOL YOU are perfect AVNR material.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another fired casualty tard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired? You do realize they downsized because they have a failing-wait-zero pipeline?!!! Most of us “fired” employees are better off. Better job. More money and double dip on the severance. I think you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone who wasn’t happy to be let go. We all feel bad for the ones left behind...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blessed and thankful for our company during these times. I also passed up on a offer with a start up and am so glad I did. I’m certain all those that jumped ship will soon be on the streets.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL you weren’t offered the job loser. What you em rants was you applied, didn’t get the job and are stuck here. So you’ll kiss ass because you didn’t get fired for not hitting your goals!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very careful thought and consideration was given to each and every termination. Those gone are gone for a reason. They added no value and were not what we stand for. We are a solid company with true professionals and everyone here was selected very carefully. The best are still here, selected and chosen.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I predict 90% of us will not be here a year from now. There is an excellent thread called: “So you think you are safe working here?” on the Otsuka board. Just substitute Nuedexta for Rexulti \ Anti-psychotic and you can come to your own conclusion. $1200 a month for Nue...get real!!! Times have changed...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thankful I stayed and did not jump ship. Thankful for a great career and good leadership. I’m proud of my decision and it has paid off. No better place to be. I’m loyal and it’s paid off.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are gone because they had huge base salaries. It was all about money