Thank you Brandon S.

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2018 at 1:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard you’re moving on.

We really appreciate everything you’ve done for us in the field. From the great selling resources, POAs and your being open-minded and having our customers first in mind, thank you.

Big loss. Best wishes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s going to do Tom’s work now ? Brandon understood the business and did everything. Tom has got to be crapping himself. Now he’s exposed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOOOOO!!! Say it’s not true! You were a fantastic marketing manager. Thank you for all the help you gave us out in the field. Truly so sad to see you go.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dun dun dun ........another one bites the dust!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talented guy, hard worker, has integrity - everyone really respects him and enjoyed working with him. Bittersweet congratulations.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone with integrity won’t stick around long with Tom at the helm. Total sleaze ball who has accomplished nothing but is always patting himself on the back. One can only hope he will be on a permanent vacation soon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who will update CP with the home office news?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed.

Most are surprised Tom has lasted this long, but now with no one to feed him the “here’s what you need to say to Ahbay and Dilip” he’s in deep trouble.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you Brandon, you’re going to be missed. You did a lot for the company, always above and beyond.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BU and especially TG are in a world of hurt now. You were the only one who knew what was going on.
    Thanks for leading, sorry you’re leaving.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brandon Stallworth is a class act! UCB is lucky to get him. Sun's loss is their gain. Smart dude. Solid work ethic and integrity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure I speak for virtually everyone here when I say we couldn’t agree more.

Add on that he demonstrated the outmost in loyalty to the company as Sun again messed up.